Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Suitable card for SJ4000 camera?
  • stevied
    Free Member

Just got my EvoMTB camera and need to get a microSD card for it. Looking at a 32GB and found this one on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Android-microSDXC-Adapter-SSDSDQUN-032G-FFP-A/dp/B00MWXUKEO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1416484200&sr=8-5&keywords=micro+sd+card+32gb

Any good? Any other recommendations?
    Thanks

craigxxl
    Free Member

Sandisk are probably the world leaders in speed and capacity of SD cards at the moment. So long as you camera will take 32gb cards you wouldn’t have a problem. If you can get the extreme version for quicker and more reliable writes.

robware
    Free Member

I got the SanDisk Ultra 32GB for mine and it’s been fine with it. I got my camera a month or two before that thread came up, if you want any time reference.

stevied
    Free Member

Thanks chaps. Think the Ultra should be fine for my needs

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Stevie – Ive ordered one of the cams. Sorry i am being lazy.

I assume there is no recording functionality without buy an SD?

If so how long will 32gb give me in recording time?

stevied
    Free Member

@Dunc. I can’t use mine as it’s for Christmas but did plug it in to see if it charges ok (which it did). When plugged into a pc it comes up with mass storage or pc camera options so I guess you can use it as a webcam?
    Recording time, according to comments on this is about 3hrs. http://actioncamfaq.com/2014/01/11/sj4000-setup-menu-options/

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Thanks Stevie. Next daft question I assume the card can be read to pc/Mac without have to take the card out and put it in a card reader?

nickjb
    Free Member

Yes. The camera plugs into a PC and you can read the card. You do need to take the camera out of the waterproof case though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suitable card for SJ4000 camera?’ is closed to new replies.