Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Suggest intereseting ways to annoy and put down my unfriendly & rude neighbours!
  • ac505
    Free Member

Not that I take enjoyment in watching others suffer, but my wife and I were trying to think of creative ways to annoy our upstairs neighbours. Far be it for me to cast judgement on these evil old bitter and twisted coffin dodgers…… but when their actions start to affect my kids, well lets say, the gloves are off! Keep it legal and light hearted pls and no peeing in their shoes.

higgo
    Free Member

pee on their legs and let it run into their shoes?

Jamie
    Free Member

/sigh

geoffj

What are you doing to annoy them?

Squidlord
    Free Member

What have they done?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Kids in a flat??

onandon
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Fight fire with cuddles. Make them a cake

ac505
    Free Member

good idea on and on.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Keep it legal

I think you might find that deliberately annoying your neighbours is pretty much illegal, whatever way you do it. Unless of course you’re thinking along the lines of perhaps leaving the front gate open – just to annoy them.

But working on the basis that you’re not too bothered, and the fact that you resent them being old and well past their use by date, I would suggest maybe greasing the treads on the flight of stairs to their flat. Or maybe sudden and loud noises, to test just how robust their hearts are. Both should be fairly annoying to them I would have thought.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Kids in a flat??

Eh? Plenty of kids in the flats here, including mine 🙂

maccruiskeen

their actions start to affect my kids

The only things you can do as parent that will be of a genuine long term benefit to your children are:

Be kind to them
    Be seen to be kind to other people
    Don’t smoke

grantway
    Free Member

Just what have they done first.

project
    Free Member

Enlist their address on a mailing list , use duifferent names, somebody today sent me 4 Toolstation catalogues all different names, all now for recycling.

Really smelly bin juice outside their door.

Remember older people where never children.

ph0010421
    Free Member

Put skylights in.

globalti
    Free Member

Write them a letter from a charity thanking them for their offer and confirming that a family of Afghani refugees will be arriving to stay with them next month, brothers, sisters, daughters, grandparents, goats, cattle etc. etc. and they will appreciate some help with the social security arrangements etc. and you will be sending them a useful booklet about the causes and cures of amoebic dysentery etc. etc. You know the sort of thing.

mrlugz
    Free Member

Sign up for a ‘gentleman’s magazine’ for them. The free type with phone numbers.

Kevevs
    Free Member

send in a hobo with a shotgun.

ac505
    Free Member

now we’re getting there! Our neighbours are currently enjoying the fact that we’ve sited a trampoline in our garden below their window – seems to up their heart rate a little!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

If you’re upstairs get some wooden flooring and teach your kids to play ten pin bowling whilst riding a pogo stick. If downstairs teach them to make rockets.

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Reply to scam mail with their address/email address. Once they’re on the suckers list…

brakes
    Free Member

Make them a cake

+1
    filled with old fish
    boney fish
    smelly boney fish

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I put down some kittens by placing them in a sack with a brick and chucking them in the canal. I’m not sure if this is legal, but I’m fairly sure if you did similar to your neighbours they’d be mighty upset. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

TSY, that’s pretty horrible, can you lower them in gently next time?

tyredbiker
    Free Member

My dad is going to throw grass seeds on our neighbours roof – requires patience and wouldn’t be great for you if you’re all under the same roof. I’ve been sent some samples of adult nappies before…

sweepy
    Free Member

TSY- I hope you used a hessian sack so they went quickly, using a plastic bag is plain cruel

RustyMac

If they are anything like the coffin dodgers that live by me then there is a few simple things you can do to hack them off. In the past i have

Parked in their space (when i say their space it is any ones but their car is in it 95 % of the time) and deliberately left my car there for a week, I even wen’t out my way to do the weekly shopping on my bike. I found that going down to it and starting it almost as if i was going to leve adgitated them even further when i didn’t go anywhere.

Let them hang out a large load of washing then go outside and cut the grass, strimming is particularly effective as it throws up more stuff meaning they need to do the entire wash agian.

For a while i had adjusted my door so that you haad to slam it to close it, even showed them it was the door not me to get an extra week out of slamming the door on my way out to work at 7 in the morning. Also i found combining that with putting the washing on just before i left and on a long spin cycle made it harder for them to get back to sleep.

These may be a little tame for what you are looking for but atleast are all legal.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

deliberately left my car there for a week, I even wen’t out my way to do the weekly shopping on my bike

An impressive level of pettiness there. I wish I could feel that committed to pissing people off.

iDave
    Free Member

These may be a little tame for what you are looking for but atleast are all legal.

Are you 12?

Deveron53
    Free Member

Put 20 full milk bottles in front of their door and watch as social services kick their way in!

Xylene
    Free Member

Mosquito ring tone sound on full volume for hours on end. try 16hz

donsimon
    Free Member

😯 I have no choice but to agree with ernie.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Suggest intereseting ways to annoy and put down my unfriendly & rude neighbours!’ is closed to new replies.