Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Such a great time at Laggan today, sorry I have to share (proud parent content)
  • peabrain
    Free Member

We took full advantage of the uplift to get my 3 year old to the top of the Orange – three times!

He was awesome, getting faster and faster each time. Nailing the berms once he realised he had to go fast to stay up high on the clean line.

He even got air on the small table tops 😀

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Wicked! 🙂

Well done peabrain Jr.

Im taking my 3 yr old to Glentress for his 1st time in a couple of weeks.

Can’t wait, Go-Pro will hopefully capture some good footage…..

matt_outandabout

8)

peabrain
    Free Member

I wish I had a GoPro – boy wouldn’t stop to let me take a photo.

Have fun at Glentress, we must go there one day!

ctk
    Free Member

3 years old! I’m amazed, my 3.5 year old is still on a balance bike.

peabrain
    Free Member

He is rather precocious. He loves going down and doing jumps, but it is usually such a nightmare trying to get him UP the hills first…

geoffj

He is rather precocious. He loves going down and doing jumps, but it is usually such a nightmare trying to get him UP the hills first…

I have a 10 year old like that…

Good to see the uplift running again. I’ve got a week in Aviemore next week, so I’m going to take the lad down for a day 😀

peabrain
    Free Member

I hope you don’t have to cycle up pushing your 10 year old like I have to do 😀

It was great to have uplift, but it did work out rather expensive. It is £3 per uplift, or 5 for £12. There were 4 of us and it didn’t seem fair to make the other kids cycle up when we were getting uplift.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Such a great time at Laggan today, sorry I have to share (proud parent content)’ is closed to new replies.