Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sub £100 full face I can wear sunglasses with?
  • lister

I live miles from any good bike shops with full face stock. I need something cheapish for uplifts and the Alps in August. I’m not a fan of goggles so I’d like to be able to wear my Oakley Half Jackets while riding.

Is it a case of buying and hoping or are some helmets made with more room around the temples?

Cheers

poah
    Free Member

no issue with my 661 or my met parachute with my glasses

shifter
    Free Member

Half jackets may be a bit wide at the temples. You need the right helmet and skinny armed shades.

fooman

I wear sunglasses with my Fly Racing helmet, but why not order a range of helmets from CRC/Wiggle & send back the ones you don’t like?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Out of interest, why? I prefer goggles as they’re far better at not steaming up, and Ive seen a few broken noses on people riding FF with glasses, might be coincidence but goggles do provide some protection from branches or anything pointing at your face in a crash.

lister

I find goggles really claustrophobic and in the past my glasses haven’t steamed up as badly as goggles.
    I also have 4 different half jacket lenses so I can swap them with the weather on the day…they are wide at the temple though.

I’ll just have to go for the CRC try ’em and see approach. Cheers folks.

legend
    Free Member

Friends don’t let friends wear a full facer with glasses

poah
    Free Member

legend – Member

Friends don’t let friends wear a full facer with glasses

I’m blind without my glasses 🙁

hainman
    Free Member

Fox Rampage for about £55 of alltricks,i got one last month to replace my 661 comp

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

661 Comp and Halfjackets here, works fine, rarely wear goggles.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sub £100 full face I can wear sunglasses with?’ is closed to new replies.