Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sub £100 bike waterproof – anything better than an Endura Singletrack?
  • lister

As the title really. Need it to vent, be waterproof with a hood and be tough.

Any other jackets I might have overlooked?

Cheers.

PS looks like I can pick one up for about £60, thus leaving change for some Tenn waterproof shorts…good plan or a posher jacket for £100?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Just picked up a 2018 Singletrack II jacket from Cycle Centre in Congleton – not tried it out in anger but very impressed with the general features, low weight and fit. £115 retail. Obviously not sub £100 but it felt quite different to the previous version – which I think are on offer as you say.

continuity
    Free Member

Aren’t gore oxygen’s still like £70?

paulx
    Free Member

I just picked up an Endura Singletrack Jacket from Evans for £34.99 in the clearance. Might be worth a look there.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Pace 3×3

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Have a look at the Polaris site, they have their quantum waterproof jacket marked down to £25. I bought one about 6 months ago and on the whole it’s pretty good, big vents, light, seems pretty waterproof. The only negative is that the hood doesn’t fold away brilliantly, it’s ok but not as tidy as some more expensive jackets, but then it is £25.

Just reread the op, the quantum is a light rather than tough jacket so might not be ideal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sub £100 bike waterproof – anything better than an Endura Singletrack?’ is closed to new replies.