Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • STW SlayerMeet
  • nbt

I heard a few days ago that Slayer were organising a UK Tour, and one of the gigs would be in That Manchester. It immediately went in the diary, and it's now been confirmed

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/slayer-uk-tour-pre-sale-link/
    Nottingham Rock City – November 18
    Birmingham Academy – November 19
    Manchester Academy – November 20
    Glasgow Barrowlands – November 22
    Leeds Academy – November 23
    London HMV Forum- November 25/26

Even at £25 (plus the inevitable booking and ticketing fees, of course) per ticket, I'm planning to go see them at Manchester Academy – I refused to go the MEN Arena as I don't like big venues for gigs, but the Academy should be great for Slayer. Who else is planning to go? I hear on the grapevine that I'm not the only Slayer fan on STW near That Manchester….

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Leeds academy would be ace if I were at home. I might have to try Glasgow instead…

MrsToast
    Free Member

Over the past two days I’ve found out that Machine Head, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, Killswitch Engage and In Flames, Lamb of God and now Slayer are all playing Birmingham over the next couple of months. Need to save up the pennies and start sweet talking the better half, methinks!

rOcKeTdOg

will it be the same people at the Rammstein meet?

nbt

At £45 for Rammstein tickets, I won't be there.

I still don't understand how they can charge a set price for a ticket (£25), then add on a mandatory per-ticket fee. Surely that should be part of the ticket price?

allyharp

Barrowlands! Nice, might have to go to that

kimbers

AIC tickets on sale tomorrow

will have to be london if im gonna do slayer tho

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

theres usualy one or two tickets that go on sale at the nominal face value.

e.g. Reading Festival

£175 if you get one of the few actualy sold in Reading by the promotoers.

The £4 booking fees are usualy the profit margin for the ticket sellers (seatwave, seetickets etc) as they are (supposedly) able to cope with 000's of people phoning up/logging on, if the promoters had to hire that many staff and servers etc it would be uneconomical.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘STW SlayerMeet’ is closed to new replies.