• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STW Olympians – How many have you ticked off?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Heard a lady on the radio earlier who’d apparently had a go at every single Olympic discipline. (Ladies events in her case, obviously.)

So, how many have you tried, competitively or socially?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/sports

The only ones I’m missing are handball, boxing, taekwondo, judo, wrestling, weight lifting and synchronised swimming. Not bad, I reckon. Was lucky to be at a very sporty school.

jekkyl

Don’t you work Flashy? you and mikeweverythread are on here all the time… not criticising just curious! 8)

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Of course he doesn’t. He has people for that.

beej

From that main category list, 16, but a little tenuous on some. I’ve done swimming, but never raced for example. Golf? Does pitch and putt count?

DezB
    Free Member

Never golfed or Modern Pentathloned. Never syncro swimmed or jumped a horse over a fence. Average and below at a lot of the others. Badminton was the only one I could say I was actually good at.
    Not sure what this so called “cycling” thing is.

D0NK

So, how many have you tried, competitively or socially?

what you classing as tried? One hotel I stayed at in greece had a diving board and I did a lap of the playing field on a horse at the school fair – do those count? 🙂

I’ve still managed quite a few despite abhorring pe at school. Not done rugby, shooting, all the fighting and horsey ones and sync swimming

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STW Olympians – How many have you ticked off?’ is closed to new replies.