Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STW FitFat – Week 5
  • IHN

Put the pie down, it’s Week 5, so get your results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday.

A reminder of The Rules:

1) Get your results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday. I’ll then aim to update the master computer with the results on the Tuesday afternoon or evening.

2) If you miss the Tuesday midday cutoff but get the mail to me before I start to pull it all together, I’ll include your results if I’m feeling nice, but there’s no guarantee.

3) If you get missed out of the results for two weeks on the bounce, you’re out. This week’s naughty list:

tomkerton
    GW

everyone
    Free Member

Put the pie down

It was after a ride I swear!

markshires
    Free Member

This week’s been a write off for me! Might have to take 1 of my 2 strikes to stay even!

IHN

Tuesday morning reminder bump

IHN

Right, here you go

Yet again, holder of the biggest loser of the week and biggest loser overall is sundaywobbler

Closest to target is mogrim.

A couple of results heading the wrong way, including, ahem, mine.

Tomkerton is dead to us now, and cubist, spawnofyorkshire, Chomp and garry_lager are on the naughty list…

ernie67

First propper ride in ages Saturday am , but then spent the rest of the weekend eating like a horse !
    I think I might need to read up on nutrition & stuff – ” fail to prepare , then prepare to fail ” & all that knackers might actually be
    right 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STW FitFat – Week 5’ is closed to new replies.