Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • STW Fat Club, is it still going?
  • tagnut69
    Free Member

Is the STW Fat Club still running?

jam-bo

Fatties don’t run. 😉

dantsw13

There’s a spin -off still going somewhere. Hopefully someone will do another in the new year – it spurred me on to a 2.5stone loss this year.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yeah it’s still going. I’ve been trying to lose 5 kilos before Christmas with the support of the #lads

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stw-chub-club-2017

andybrad

im getting fatter thats for sure.

2 stone since august 🙁

Jakester
    Free Member

I’m still fat.

binners

I’m also still fat.

But not as fat as I was in January

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

What year?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i just tried to find the year i did it but got bored looking at posts from many years ago in the hope of seeing a mention, so best guess is 7 or 8 years ago maybe.

but i’m still going, last man standing and all, i was 16st10 when i decided i needed to do something. ive been 12 1/2’ish for a good few years but really knuckled down again this last year and now i’m just flitting around 11st and trying to get down to 10 1/2 but struggling with the last bit.

so in short, the stw fat club one new year really did help me.

tagnut69
    Free Member

must of been around 2003 or 4 when I did it, not been on bike for far too long and need to shift a few pork pies

RobHilton
    Free Member

2018 edition will happen – anyone who wants in, just email me.

RobHilton
    Free Member

We have our 1st entrant!

Rob likes keen* :mrgreen:

*Not the band – the shoes :).

Edit: I totally forgot we can PM now – how modern!! PMing me isn’t ideal, as I have to then go and harvest email addresses for the update reminders (and not everyone even has an email address in their profile). Please, though, do include your STW login somewhere in the email as it helps keep things nice & easy.

eugeo81
    Free Member

Count me in, i need to lose a few kilos

tagnut69
    Free Member

Count me in

firestarter
    Free Member

Yes there is a thread on here I dropped out as I was injured and got fatter but I’m out of the rehabilitation center tomorrow and I’ve gone from 14 stone five pounds to 12 one, in fact at weigh in today on the medical scales I was 12 stone and 0.2 pound I should have forced a pee out first 🙂 last weigh in tomorrow after gym as I get reassessed for discharge

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I started a weight loss plan earlier this week and using the Wii Fit I discovered I have lost over 10lb…

…since 703 days ago

http://theworldclassaccident.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/starting-yoga.html

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘STW Fat Club, is it still going?’ is closed to new replies.