Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • STW Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12
  • smudge
    Free Member

Ive just set up a new fantasy league for this coming season (unless its already been done)?

Fantasy Premier League

STW Premier League 2011/12
    Code to join this league: 482600-149941

Good Luck 8)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Count me in.

ratadog

Signed up

santacoops
    Free Member

IN!

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I’m in.

Doing well in the STW F1 league, let’s see if it’s a fluke!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Personally I think Man Yoo will probbly be in the strongest position, as Chelsea will be rebuilding and transforming under Villas Boas, and Citeh will suffer once again with a lack of strong team spirit due to being a bunch of mercenaries rather than team players.

Liverpool under Dalglish will certainly improve from last season’s disaster, and could surprise people. A tin pot of some flavour isn’t an impossibility. Undistracted by Yerpean competition, they might be able to rotate the squad effectively, keep key players fit for key games, and maintain some consistency for once. The lack of last season’s uncertainty surrounding the finances of the club will help things no end. And they’ve bought some tried and tested decent Premier League players in for a change, not the unknown foreign quantities of the past. Look out for Suarez making headlines though.

I reckon Arsenal and Spurs could struggle for a top-four place. If Arsenal lose Fibreglass and Nasri, which looks quite likely, then they will have a massive gap to fill. Thing is, with their miserly spending record, will they be able to do so? I think other players there will become increasingly disillusioned and unmotivated. Whinger is the master of surprise, but I don’t think even he can pull another rabbit out of the hat this time. Last season they were quite lucky to get 4th place really.

As for Spuds; well, I still don’t think they have what it takes to challenge or the title, by a long way. Their priority will be to get into Yerp once more, even if it’s the Europa League. They can’t expect to suddenly be right at the very top, after centuries of mediocrity, as they don’t have Citeh’s billions.

Newcastle’s fayns will demand success but once more be left screaming for Mike Ashley’s head. That’s a certainty.

Relegation? Swansea and Norwich will be faves to go down of course, but I think QPR could just survive. They’ve got some big money behind them. West Brom, Wolves, Wigan and Blackburn could be in the mix for the drop as well.

I can’t wait!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Personally I think Man Yoo will probbly blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…

Yeah, whatever.

Dross County are in.

smudge
    Free Member

Swansea or Norwich will have an ‘adams’ like Blackpool did last season and its picking someone like that at the start of the season before everyone else puts them in.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, whatever.

Oh sorry; a post about footie, on a thread about footie.

How silly of me. I do apologise….

Jammy111
    Free Member

im in!

Jamie
    Free Member

Team Awesome FC is in…..I have a paid team on the Telegraph one and a mates league on the Sun’s Dream Team, so will probably forget all about this after a week or so 😉

maxray
    Free Member

Norwich will do just fine!! Qpr just got beaten by Luton elfin… 🙂

Holt your horses signed up!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Noob FC will be back.

trailmonkey

Surreal Madrid are in.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Im in

wooobob

Nice one, FK Beli Dvor comin’ atcha…

abennell
    Free Member

i’m in too!

ktaylor
    Free Member

Cheers. Hackers United will be rising to the top like a floater!

smudge
    Free Member

Still time to enter the League 8)

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

bump

StefMcDef
    Free Member

McD Sound System stripped and ready for kick-off, but can’t get onto fantasypremierleague site to join league. 😥

Oggles
    Free Member

Been trying to register on and off since last night. No joy 🙁
    I wanted to join our ‘in for a fiver’ work league too.

cove123

oggles same here, filled all details in then crashed ahhh ahhh

timc
    Free Member

making the amateur mistakes already boys! haha

Kunstler

It seems that the site is buckling under the weight last minute sign ups and team fettling at the moment but I think that you can join a league at any time if you already have a team set up.

Any objections to having a couple of teams in the league?

dux
    Free Member

Count me in

Kunstler

Hmm.. I can’t see team ‘Can of Airy’ in that league. Do we have to be accepted in or have I failed do something myself?

Coyote
    Free Member

Same here Kunstler. I joined last week but still don’t appear in the league.

tails
    Free Member

Anyone know how to play the wildcard as I can’t see the button anywhere and I want rid of about 4 players all at once!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘STW Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12’ is closed to new replies.