Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • STW Challenge .
  • oldfart

I’ve come to the conclusion that there isn’t any subject that someone on here doesn’t know about .Such diverse questions always seem to get a response some of which are even correct and helpful !!!!Well done every body give yerselves a pat on the back .
    Course the challenge is what subject is beyond even the ranks of the STW massive ?

wwaswas

what subject is beyond even the ranks of the STW massive

Agreement?

Tiger6791

Mountain bike tyres

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Given that there is no probably book in existence without a typo in it, is the human genome book worth the paper it’s written on?

I defy anyone to translate this in to meaningful English.
    http://www.dw-link.com/reasons.html

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I defy anyone to translate this in to meaningful English.

Awright geeezzaa! Newton’s 3rd law states what every acshun ‘as an equal an’ opposite reacshun. When a vehicle accelerates, da reacshun is what its mass is transferred rearward. Dw-link’s paten’ed posishun sensitive anti-squat perfectly balances dis rearward mass transfer, increasin’ efficiency, tracshun, an’ bump sensitivity, an’ eliminatin’ pedal feedback. Sorted mate.

That’s Sarf Landan mechanic talk that is.

Junkyard
    Free Member

dw linkage is brilliant in every concievable MTB scenario and improves everything for reasons we can show in pictures if the words confuse you 😉
    Universal therory of everything
    How did the universe begin
    Can a swallow carry a coconut – either one I dont care

saladdodger
    Free Member

why do I crash

And why do my brake pads never wear out??

is there a coencedance here

phil.w
    Free Member

If a town barber shaves all, and only those, that do not shave themselves does the barber shave himself?

saladdodger
    Free Member

Oh eck phill my eds just fallen off

How does the snow plough driver get to work ?

How does the late bus driver get home ?

Stoner
    Free Member

despite the plethora of IANALs and the odd bona fide quasi-legal-jockey like Al ( 😉 ), we rarely get any definitive legal advice on here.

phil.w
    Free Member

Oh eck phill my eds just fallen off

🙂

Cougar

If a town barber shaves all, and only those, that do not shave themselves does the barber shave himself?

No, she doesn’t.

Cougar

we rarely get any definitive legal advice on here.

Hearsay and conjecture are kinds of evidence…

I think the original premise holds – finding knowledge on here isn’t difficult. Finding knowledge that we all agree on, however, is a little trickier.

DezB
    Free Member

I once asked about getting a frame for a very big poster and got no replies. Either no-one was interested in helping me (likely) or I asked the hardest question on the planet.

Cougar

Hearsay and conjecture are kinds of evidence…

I think the original premise holds – finding knowledge on here isn’t difficult. Finding knowledge that we all agree on, however, is a little trickier.

thepurist

DezB – p’raps we all thought you were trying to blame Ton for some sort of crime?

Phil – only if his name is Bertrand.

phil.w
    Free Member

If she doesn’t then she cant be the barber as the barber “shaves all that do not shave themselves”

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

How does the snow plough driver get to work ?

He SPDTFU and gets on with it!

How does the late bus driver get home ?

In the car he left at the depot?

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

I’ve noticed that most searches I stick in to Google have at least one link to a STW thread – indeed it STW could be the worlds 2nd best search engine

nicko74

Surely this is a paradox of the ‘if God is omnipotent, can he create something so big that he couldn’t move it?’ kind?

Cougar

If god was omnipotent, he can get pills for that these days.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Or any free lunches.

deep_river
    Free Member

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Stoner
    Free Member

Or any free lunches

I disagree, there’s quite a few free lunches offered up. Not least by Excel model builders (natch), plumbers, builders, VBA coders, webware coders, photographers, bike mechanics etc etc.

I know there’s PI issues for a number of professionals (myself included as a Chartered Surveyor I can be sued if I mis-advise on here about professional property matters within my realm of practice) but it doesn’t stop professionals providing clear general advice even if non-specific.

Cougar

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

That’s where their radios were.

tazzymtb

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

donsimon
    Free Member

What colour socks am I wearing?

Why do 24 hour shops have doors?

Why?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

If the answer is 42, what was the question?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

So – how many typos in the genome?

sadexpunk

what is the meaning of life?

maccruiskeen

Surrounded By Zulus – Member
    So – how many typos in the genome?

Does being ginger count as a typo in the genome?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘STW Challenge .’ is closed to new replies.