Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stupidity. Fine for littering.
  • KennySenior
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19846121

Surely everyone looks in their rear view mirror before throwing an apple core out of the window? Numpty.

mu3266
    Free Member

I’m in two minds about degradable “litter” as it doesn’t have the same damage as say a can of coke. Admittedly, an idiot for doing it in front of a by the book police officer.

jon1973
    Free Member

As a cyclist, I disagree with throwing things out of car windows, irrespective of whether it’s biodegradable or not, as there’s always a danger of getting hit.

Besides which, I’m not sure he’d accept the ‘biodegradable’ argument if someone threw an apple core in to his front garden.

CountZero

I’ve been known to toss an apple core into a hedge, because it is biodegradable, however, the bloke in the car behind couldn’t know it was an apple core, just someone tossing rubbish into a hedge.

CountZero

I have actually had an arsehole passenger in a car toss a part-full coke can at me when he went past. I picked it up and tore off after him, because he got held up by a tractor. Idiot still had his window open, and his yelp of shock when I dumped it in his lap was a delight to hear! I got a good head-start and turned off before they could catch up, too.
    Made me feel quite chuffed the rest of the day. 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stupidity. Fine for littering.’ is closed to new replies.