Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STUPID woman driver rant.
  • project
    Free Member

So driveing along a wide road today,layby on one side,full of legally parked cars,Large lorry parked up parallel to parked cars delivering goods to a house there.

Me driveing towards the lorry,my lane empty,just as i approach the lorry, a STUPID BLIND woman,pulls out from behind the lorry,into my lane and only by swerving into the kerb and flashing the lights did i miss her,2 kids in car as well, she screams abuse and various rude hand gestures,obviously Social services havent caught up with her yet,for endangering the kids,and being mad,thats if she doesnt kill herself before then.

Rant over.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Radical!

dasnut
    Free Member

cheers

jon1973
    Free Member

poor spelling
    poor punctuation
    no spaces after commas
    stereotyping of women drivers

All the makings of a perfect rant, although points lost for not trying to avoid the swear filter. 😆

ojom
    Free Member

You do seem to have a lot of trouble in a car…

Also, linking blind with stupid does seem a little off. You would have been driving in a 30 zone as there were houses i assume so you should have been in a position to respond to hazards. If approaching a double parked lorry and cars then you would expect to slow down to make sure you don't have to go flashing at people and inducing ranting.

Also, if she was blind flashing would not have been any use 😉

project
    Free Member

Blind is used as a term of not seeing me, the danger of pulling out from behind a parked lgv, as opposed to somebody who has limited sight and is registered as a blind person.

I had slowed down, she had slowed and then suddenly shot forward towards us, and there was no need for the swearing or abusive gestures,she had kids in the car,that cost us the tax payer a lot of mobey, and she almost killed them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STUPID woman driver rant.’ is closed to new replies.