Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Stupid ideas that make perfect sense to yourself
  • redsox
    Free Member

Pushing 40 and have an overwhelming desire to start skateboarding again even though I’ve not been on a board in over 20 years.

I can see a trip to A&E in my future

samuri
    Free Member

Ooh goodie. i can post this picture again.
    This is the result of me thinking taking up skateboarding in my mid thirties would be a good idea.

Three months in a cast with a broken knee. I was doing ollies and dropins and everything.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Eating a tin of tuna with a bovril cube sprinkled in it. I don’t see it as stupid tho, just unusual.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I want to build a teardrop caravan that can be bolted/detached from a trailer. This may or may not be a thinly disguized way of getting a small flatbed/car transport trailer past the missus.

molgrips
    Free Member

Search my forum post history…

franksinatra

I ordered a slack line last week with images of me effortlessly doing tricks and flips after about 10 mins of practice.

klumpy
    Free Member

Fitting a 24″ back wheel to my bike to make it a slack-half-cruiser-trail-center-jump-downhill-MX.

(Not done any measurements, might actually mean the frame or pedals drag on the floor or something.)

aracer
    Free Member

Riding a unicycle off-road. It’s only other people who seem to have a problem with the concept.

binners

Simarlarly to you redsox I’m in the process of purchasing another set of Bauer Turbo Hockey skates, with the intention of having a crack in the skate-parks again. This was after a quick dabble a few weeks ago, also having been off them for 20+ years

There is absolutely no way on gods green earth that its going to end well. There’s a certain inevitability to the A&E visit. I don’t care. I’m doing it anyway!

Mr_C
    Free Member

Pot Noodle sandwiches.

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member
    I ordered a slack line last week with images of me effortlessly doing tricks and flips after about 10 mins of practice.
    POSTED 49 MINUTES AGO #

Snap!!

nicko74

Opposable toes, so you can pick things up with your feet. Come on evolution!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Stupid ideas that make perfect sense to yourself’ is closed to new replies.