Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stupid footballers
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

What a div!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgbwsy0oN4[/video]

scaredypants

Lol

I heard about this on the radio today – assumed it was an exaggeration until now

robbiew
    Free Member

He must ave his mum dress him before trainin the muppet

rickmeister

Just dont let him near a deckchair..

sharki
    Free Member

Don’t pick on footballers and tar them all with the divi brush, you’ll upset elfin and he’ll get all clever and wordy about the whole topic.

samuri
    Free Member

That’s the bloke that’s allergic to grass! Don’t mention it for christ’s sake! You’re not allowed to take the mickey out of people who have health problems, like having an IQ of 45. That bloke earns a grand a minute. Would you rather be like him but be able to laugh at me because I don’t earn a grand a minute, or would you rather be like me and be able to do up your own shoes?

Answers on a crayon. Crayons are sticks that make nice colours.

My crayon tastes of yellow.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

When I get to be a premier league footballer I’ll pay someone £52k a yr to tie my shoe laces for me!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I struggle to get a bib on, yet I am far more intelligent then youse lot.

I worry about some of you trying to cope with having a poo actually. 😕

Don’t push to hard, you’ll hurt yourselves. 🙁

What we really need, is an STW charidee footie match. Southerners V Northerners.

Balotelli is a knob though. He deserves to be laughed at.

How about a STW Footie fayns V footie haterz? go on; I’ll bung em steelys on for that. 🙂

Just cos you din’t get picked at footie, and had to go and play netball on your own.

In your pants.

And then got your face kicked in after school.

Evoliution innit: the weakest just die.

GW
    Free Member

do you even play football?

johnners
    Free Member

you’ll upset elfin and he’ll get all clever and wordy about the whole any old topic

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Tell you what fred, we’ll have your game of wendyball, then follow it up with a game of real football – Union or League.
    Hope it’s union then i can ruck some wendyballer off the ball… 😛

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

do you even play football?

Yeah, regularly, why?

Currently revelling in my new role as central defensive midfielder, a sort of mini-Souness, but had to fill in a right back last time. Strikers don’t like me. 🙂

Hope it’s union then i can ruck some wendyballer off the ball

Will that help you deal with your insecurities, inadequacies and low self-esteem? Will it make you feel better, to overcome someone else in such a manner? Have you considered seeking professional help about your obvious issues and inner frustrations?

Why the need to attack a sport you don’t follow? I’m not a rugby fayn, but I can appreciate it as a sport, and a spectacle, and don’t feel the need to slag it off. Pointless really; I enjoy me footy, others enjoy other sports. Sweet. Diversity is good.

Muddy; I’d run rings round you in both sports anyway. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stupid footballers’ is closed to new replies.