Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Stung in the stomach by a wasp!
  • Simwit

Stripey little stinging arsed fecker 🙁

Anthony
    Free Member

In or on??

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I saw a red bumble bee today. Looked really nice.

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

One of the beggars 'stung me awake' on sunday .. he's dead now.

Simwit

Sorry on, I didn't swallow the little blighter thankfully

scraprider
    Free Member

hurts dunnit.

Simwit

Certainly got my attention on the ride home tonight

loddrik
    Free Member

Only ever been stung on one occasion. It was flying round my bedroom as I was going to bed so I hit it with a book and that was that.

Or so I thought, it turns out I hit it on a lampshade which my bottoms were underneath. When I went to put the bottoms on as I got up the next morning the little fecker was still in there and stung me on the arse three times in the blink of an eye!

In one swift movement I jumped about 6ft in the air and promptly undressed mid air in a feat of surprising athleticism.

rs
    Free Member

😆 @ loddrik

fogliettaz
    Free Member

Me too, just returning after a 35 miler feeling good 2 mile from home, jersey unzipped a bee flies in and stings me on the chest! Most painful 2 miles home! I now keep the the jersey zipped!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I got struck by a French bee while descending in Les Arcs. I was blasting lazily down one of the switchback road sections and had hit 35mph when it smacked me in the sternum and got trapped between my rucksack chest strap and my chest. It wasn't too painful (certainly wasn't nice!) but the shock of it made me ditch into the nettles at the side and jump about a lot swearing, on helmetcam 🙂 Stayed swollen, red and itchy for about 3 days!

retro83
    Free Member

That's nothing, I got bitten on the ballbag by a red ant

molgrips
    Free Member

I have been stung a couple of times whilst riding and they were surprisingly benign experiences, compared to being stung whilst not riding. When riding, it just felt like being stabbed with a needle somewhat larger and blunter than the ones they use in the doctors. Left a tiny red mark and no pain afterwards. When not riding, once stung me on the bonce and it swelled up to the size of a mint Viscount and ached for days.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Film of that incident please CK!

Moses

Mid '80s, climbing up Mt Etna in Sicily with Mrs M.
    She was wearing what was then a fashionable ladies boiler-suit (they weren't called that) and nothing else apart from knickers. Until a bee got inside the boiler-suit and stung her on the arse.

I have never seen her strip so quickly or without worrying about who else might be around. It was a big bee and an even bigger swelling. And presumably a surprise for the other tourists climbing the volcano.

elaineanne
    Free Member

they are early this year ! you normally find wasps at the back end of summer (or are we at back end of summer now-geez **** rain…. anyway yep wasps get lazy at back end of summer and sting you just for the hell of it… remember to keep your mouths shut when going like a bullet downhill….. i swallowed a big fly a few weeks ago..god that was bad enuff.. yikes i was giping for ages.. 😈

highclimber
    Free Member

my girlfriend got stung by a bee while on holiday, laying on a sun lounger. she jumped so hard that her boobs popped out and everyone looked at her because she let out a huge 'yelp'!! I was in tears of laughter though I probably should have had more sympathy! 👿

coffeeking
    Free Member

will try to track it down bigyinn – it's on my backup drive somewhere!

highclimber – video of that please!

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Last time I went riding the North Yorks Moors I got stung in the mouth by a wasp. Freaking agony is the only way to describe it.

TatWink
    Free Member

Gunning it down a nice trail quite happily, a **** wasp going in the opposite direction found it's way through a vent in my helmet.

Cue an enormous skidding emergency stop and rapid unclip, followed by launching my helmet across the trail, the little fecker only got me once but given there is no real "meat" on top of your head I reckon I was high on the sting for a couple of hours after…….

highclimber
    Free Member

highclimber – video of that please!

I'll just fire up the Time machine! 😆

MSP

donks
    Free Member

Stung just today on my neck as i rode home…got in and complained to the wife she had a look and the freeking sting was still in there. took my top off about 5 mins later and the little bastard was nestled in my chest hair….it got a good stamping mind….still hurts though and thats about 5 hours ago now.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I once had a Summer job cutting the grass in Saltash and stuck my strimmer in a wasps' nest. That hurt a bit.

sandwicheater

Tee hee hee, reminds me of the time I stood on a nest. Carried on walking to the sound of a swarm erupt up my brothers trousers. We were finding stings all day. Didn't think he could scream that loud.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Riding along last year at about 20mph had one of those slow motion moments but was powerless to avoid the evil wasp flying stinger first directly towards my eye, had to slam on the brakes while it was wriggling around pumping my eye full of poisin, then pull the little bastard out of my lower eyelid, really should have stamped on it but strangely didn't think of it at the time, have still got a mark there now……

Ambrose

Best mate once hit a wasp's nest in his shed with a big stick- 'to see what would happen'. Foolish boy!

fadda

Sponging-Machine – Tell me that's not a euphemism…

ken_shields
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    When not riding, once stung me on the bonce and it swelled up to the size of a mint Viscount and ached for days.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……mint viscount 😀

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Stung in the stomach by a wasp!’ is closed to new replies.