Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Student Protest photos
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Only time I’d ever wish to be a police officer, just so I could thrash the **** out of layabout trouble makers.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well with that sort of attitude, it’s praps a good thing you’re not really, isn’t it?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Cmon elfin those ones at the front chucking barriers at the police, wanging rocks around, pissing on memorials, surely they have no other reason to be there other than for the ruck??

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m not going to argue with you, as all that’s been done on another thread.

By wanting to ‘thrash the **** out of layabout trouble makers’, you’re just as bad, are you not?

IE; not a fit person to be a member of Her Maj’s Finest.

chewkw
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member

chewkw – still do those, although minus the spears

LOL! Where are 300 when you need them?

No need spears as that might hurt someone … that’s the job of AK47.

The idea is to have some fun with say baseball bat but not to crack open someone’s head or seriously hurt someone.

:mrgreen:

p/s: Elfinsafety, I am all for thrashing each other but there should be no blood spilled or serious injury. Just to try out the old Roman formation.

trailmonkey

wrightyson, this is how it works. Push people too far, they push back. Don’t like it ? – stop pushing.

I’ve spent a long time having my doubts about young folk in this country. This weekend has restored my faith.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m sure there are a few layabout troublemakers Wrighty. the vast majority are trying to make a point, cos they are pissed off, which they are allowed to do. Cos that’s the kinda stupid country you and I are fortunate enough to live in. I’m not sure why the cops aren’t helping to protect their legal rights though?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I’d not say they’re trouble makers. I quite fancy kicking the shit out of stuff at Call Me Dave’s expense. About time someone stood up to him.

That photo looks like a film, not something from real life.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I like feeling militant from my sofa.

ojom
    Free Member

*sits in full internet warrior Uniform of Binary*

trailmonkey

I like feeling militant from my sofa.

Good strategy. They’d never get to kettle 1500 people and their furniture.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ok I’d like to repeatedly keep them back using my baton and shield in the correct manner as within the guidelines of the police handbook training manual etc. Oh and trail, I wonder what percentage of the fighters were genuine students?

chewkw
    Free Member

Kevevs – Member

I’m sure there are a few layabout troublemakers Wrighty. the vast majority are trying to make a point, cos they are pissed off, which they are allowed to do. Cos that’s the kinda stupid country you and I are fortunate enough to live in. I’m not sure why the cops aren’t helping to protect their legal rights though?

The riot squads are not there to talk they are they to bludgeon to stop whatever escalating. They are fighting fire with fire.

Yes, they are some troublemakers (think it might be the green turban brigade) there to vent whatever anger they have.

Oggles
    Free Member

This photo’s brilliant. If only the students were french… then the actual building would be on fire.

footflaps

Can you sign up for a student bashing / riot police day experience with Red Letter days? Beats driving a Lotus around Silverstone….

trailmonkey

I wonder what percentage of the fighters were genuine students?

Not sure, but I wouldn’t worry. Those that missed out this time will no doubt have plenty of reason to vent their displeasure over the next four years.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes, they are some troublemakers (think it might be the green turban brigade) there to vent whatever anger they have.

I have no idea what this means. Can anyone explain?

‘Green Turban Brigade’? 😕

Northwind

“Where you off to Jim?”
    “Just off for a nice XC ride at Glentress”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He looks so young, that lad. 🙁

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

‘Green Turban Brigade’?

Was on BBC news just now … showing a group of green turban (more like green hoodies)wearing people attacking the police. Yes, a group of people wearing green “turban” but I doubt they were Sikhs.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The poster was chewkw, do you expect to understand ?

I have always worked on the assumption that anything chewkw posts isn’t suppose to make sense. Or am I the only one who doesn’t understand his inevitable “the Dear Leader steps on you, you maggot” posts ? 😕

Kevevs
    Free Member

hee hee! I’m on a particularly uncomfortable office chair. can you get that kit on CRC?

edit: the invincible copper armour not the green turban. why would I want a green turban for cycling?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

‘Green Turban Brigade’?

Militant Seikh Environmentalists.

EDIT: I think maybe I spelled “Sikh” incorrectly. Massive racist I am.

chewkw
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

“Where you off to Jim?”
    “Just off for a nice XC ride at Glentress”

“Jim, who do you think will win the Xfactor tonight … ?”
    “I think I love his hairstyle …”

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety & ernie_lynch,

Not sure what BBC was trying to imply but they kept showing the bits where all the green turban started attacking the police, so perhaps BBC was trying to imply that there were not students but some militants …

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ernie; someone’s asking about sash windows. I’ve said you’re the mayn to help!

What, box/sliding sash windows ? What do they want a hand with, forcing one open ? Can’t you help them ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

they kept showing the bits where all the green turban started attacking the police

Well using the term “Green Turban Brigade” sounds like a classic bit of racist ecophobia ……… you should be ashamed of yourself 😐

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

Well using the term “Green Turban Brigade” sounds like a classic bit of racist ecophobia ……… you should be ashamed of yourself

D’oh! Just realised “Green … ” are generally associated with the eco warriors. No they are definitely not eco warriors. They are just bunch of people wearing green hoodies. 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well a turban is very different from a hoodie, isn’t it?

Have you been drinking Chewkw? 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

classic racist ecophobic green turban hoodie brigade – coming to overtake a demonstration near YOU!

Chewk, I can type some drunken bollucks on here, but that takes some beating.

chewkw
    Free Member

Or you can call them maggots. 😆

Kevevs
    Free Member

actually, I Don’t like maggots, should’ve just called students maggots in the first place. then I’d be, “yeah, squish the, stupid mini-worms, you’re not even a proper worm shaped worm. get a job you useless non-legged pointless banner waving etc…”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I can type some drunken bollucks on here

He can too! As can I, occasionally… 😳

I don’t like maggots. Nasty little baby flies. Feeding off rotting flesh, just waiting to turn into a fly and then poo in yer food. KILL THEM! KILL THEM TO DEATH WITH DEATH!

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Student Protest photos’ is closed to new replies.