Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stuck in Maidstone / Aylesford for a night.. what to do?
  • alexxx
    Free Member

So before I bail and go to the cinema… what can I do in this Southern dream on my route back from Morzine 🙁

sobriety
    Free Member

Good and look at the wildlife in ‘Social Chill’

It’s as bad as it sounds.

alexxx
    Free Member

Hahaha their fb page is enough of a taste! Serious suggestions like dogging would be more appropriate

sobriety
    Free Member

No worries, I’m not a local but one of my mates is, it’s got quite a few real ale pubs, including one underground in an old cellar that has no TV or phone signal, but loads of boardgames. Which is probably useless if you’re on your own.

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

Solitaire?

Rich_s

Ghurka Kitchen next to maidstone West station is good for a curry. When I’m unfortunate enough to be marooned there overnight I sometimes get my kicks by walking down the high street and trying to preserve my anal cherry from the assorted low lives.

Kryton57

Thursday is a training day at Aylesford RFC, perhaps go and join in for a bit of exercise.

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Head to the Belgian bar in town. Loads of nice Belgian beers and good food. Oh how I miss that place.

Murray

Leave. That’s what I did 35 years ago.

Kryton57

So, what happened?

alexxx
    Free Member

Stole WIFI from the golden arches and nursed a coffee doing some work and then parked up in a shady industrial estate next to a waitrose depo to await my MOT in the morning… which failed so I got the hell out of there! Cherry intact.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stuck in Maidstone / Aylesford for a night.. what to do?’ is closed to new replies.