Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Strong but cheap riding shorts recommendations (doesnt have to be bike)
  • hora
    Free Member

As lets face it, the 'core' biking shorts are weak as well.

Hardwearing, robust shorts that are maybe used for a different sport that can be used for cycling?

Any climbing ones? See where I'm going?

montylikesbeer

try decathlon stuff, its v cheap

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I'm all about the Endura Singletrack shorts at the moment. £44

hora
    Free Member

Andy, did I see you the other day? I almost said hi then didn't think it was you (passing Sainsburys at the lights)

hora
    Free Member

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/s-i-x-cycling-shorts-black-117136900/

2yr guarantee?!! Are they sure about that? 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Tesco often sell heavy duty cotton camo shorts – cheap (£6), 6 pockets, very comfy, very tough and protective. But no good in the rain, obviously.

Townfox
    Free Member

Go to your local army surplus store, they have cheap waterproof pants and shorts which can be cut down..

Spot on

Andyhilton
    Free Member

hora – Member

Andy, did I see you the other day? I almost said hi then didn't think it was you (passing Sainsburys at the lights)

Quite possibly. Strangely I think my company does your confidential waste as well!

Jamie
    Free Member

Endura Zymes….last years and well built. £26ish.

hora
    Free Member

I leaned out of my car window at the lights – looked back at the cyclist and kinda said 'h..' as he went passed- cyclist looked and said 'oh hello'.

Matbike
    Free Member

the store direct sports are always in sale.

binners

Hora. I can't believe you're now using the forum to pursue your cottaging aims. Leave him alone.

Oh… and buy some Troy Lee shorts you cheapskate. You get what you pay for. They are absolutely indestructible and last forever

hora
    Free Member

Endura Zymes….last years and well built. £26ish.

What size do you take and waist? Looks quite good.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Not me I'm afraid. My company is called STEwaste if that rings any bells?

hora
    Free Member

Thats them. My Office Manager said the blokes who come in to change the waste are very polite/nice.

buy some Troy Lee shorts

….and wear a baseball cap back to front and say 'gnarly'? 😉

Are you working all week this week? I really am itching to go back and ride Edale to Cavedale, to Chapel Gate this week again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Strong but cheap riding shorts recommendations (doesnt have to be bike)’ is closed to new replies.