Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • stressful weekend. son in hospital ..anxiety symptom
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Since thursday its been very stressful in the house, my 5 yr old was jumping on the bed fell back and cracked the back of his head open…to cut a long story short A&E glued back, next day he couldn’t walk properly so back to hospital just to make sure he’s okay, told probably a virus or something come back if still like that in 24hrs. Saturday(next day) the same so went back to A&E all day spent in hospital blood tests x rays 10hrs in total in paediatrics , limp caused from virus maybe and not related to head injury… relief ! we have to go back on weds for check up more tests if limp still there. Today he’s loads better but heavy cold etc

On to the stress bit this eve at 5pm we are all in the kitchen Im cooking and wife is doing homework with the 5yr old, he’s tired the 3 yr old is going mad lots of noise and stress hot kitchen…my wife says her face hurts and chest from all the shouting/madness, I say its okay your just stressed everyone calm down…blah blah she’s fine it all eases off…and she’s back to normal !

spoke to my doc friend all normal under the circumstances thats stress for you !

we are both feeling anxious I guess due to the last 3 days and we still have to go back…

there its out !

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Having young kids is majorly stressful. You’ll get through it (there’s no other choice!).

It does get easier. (or at least there are different problems 😀 )

yunki
    Free Member

I feel your pain.. mine are a couple of years younger but it’s a similar age gap which is stressful enough in itself sometimes.. The oldest bust his collarbone last year, and then they were both in hospital with respiratory problems soon afterwards..

the stress was immense.. hang in there buddy, it will pass

Kevevs
    Free Member

you’re ok mate. Just thank god your kid is alive enough to get the strops.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Yip – that’s kids for you.

freeagent
    Free Member

5.5 year old and a 2.5 year old here.
    They stress me out on an hourly basis –
    hope your situation calms down soon.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

this is not the first time he has cracked the back of his head open, last summer up by High Sweden Bridge Ambleside felt far worse this time with the stress…

spent the eve feeling stressed about the wife’s symptoms but thats how her stress came out…and she’s fine now.

Had my first child at 35 yrs old (5 yrs old now) wish Id had children when I was much younger…

from reading the post about the guy that lost his son on Friday I have felt so strange as I guess we all have…

(if you read this I left you a message on pg 2 my thoughts have been with you all weekend)

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Wife went to the doctors this morning, just to make sure shes okay…all fine blood pressure all okay explained to the doc all the stress, doctor said normal under the circumstances. (normal if you are stressy person)

son happier inhimself today…

mrchrispy

its always challenge…..mine are 5 and 6, 14 months between them.
    1st 3ish years were a killer but then it got a great deal easier all of a sudden.
    like you, my only real regret was not having them when I was younger

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

we have a 2 and 5 year old…great kids, completely normal but it’s ****ing mental at times.

It’s virtually impossible to have a conversation with the mrs when they are there and now the older one is in school, being tied to fixed school holidays is a complete pain.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘stressful weekend. son in hospital ..anxiety symptom’ is closed to new replies.