• This topic has 243 replies, 72 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Pogo.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 244 total)
  • Street Fighters
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Interesting that most of the fights described seem to revolve around alcohol in some way. Seems a lot of people (not necessarily the posters) can't handle alcohol very well.

The general public in going out getting drunk then getting into a fight shocker.

RichPenny
    Free Member

COME ON THEN YOU **** ****

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

The general public in going out getting drunk then getting into a fight shocker.

Daily Mash. Nail on head.

HTTP404
    Free Member

Pmsl. About time too. Excellent thread 🙂

Wharfedale
    Free Member

All you'll ever need to know about self defence!

NSFW – Bad language content, unless you work with people like I do 😀

richmtb

I've not read through all this thread.

But if I can go Ryu I'll take on anyone. Even f@nnies who insist on always using Vega or M Bison

goon
    Free Member

Jesus H. Christ, he looks like Olive Oil in trousers.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I really want to believe that some of the more 'interesting' posts on this thread are wind ups, but worryingly, I dont think they are.
    Davidtaylforth – you're an interesting individual and no mistake. Gawd help us.

yunki
    Free Member

I hope that comment doesn't refer to ME Barnsleymitch..

If you are trying to insinuate that I perhaps don't take my mammal bashing seriously.. then I will have no qualms whatsoever about startling an innocent squirrel to teach you a lesson pal.. possibly a hedgehog too..

do you want that on your conscience?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Pook

Sod Ryu. Guile was the man.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Wharedale, I can't see your link while at work but with a comment like that, I so hope it's a clip of someone doing a "kicky-windmill".

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Onzadog its paul kay at his finest!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

yunki – I already stated that I found your lemur fiddling most stimulating, it's the picture that young taylforth posted mainly – I'm scared paw!

yunki
    Free Member

I'd love to be wrong.. but surely taylforth is just a figment of some cunning pranksters imagination?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Like I said before, I really hope it's a wind up, but I've got a sinking feeling that it's not…
    Anyway, does anybody reckon they could pagger him?

Sui
    Free Member

this is like the Elbry thread from old – and that lad who dressed up in his gimp suit – sorry body armour looking the "part"…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I think I could do him* blindfold, with the larger of my testicles tied behind my back.
    *Legal disclaimer – I am just taking the piss. I reckon I could manage without the blindfold 😀

richmtb

Sod Ryu. Guile was the man.

Guile was easier to use, Skillful players always went for Ryu/Ken 😉

Hadoken!

Pook

Guile had power in his kicks. He was slower so you needed timing to use him well.

Sonic BOOM.

DTF would take him though

KungFuPanda
    Free Member

To be honest, I could have the lot of you. FACT.

meehaja
    Free Member

This is nuts, I'll take you all on. At chess.

One fight in my adult life, I gobbed off, he hit me, I fell down, My boxing mates leathered him. I felt guilty and bought him a pint.

ton

this is one of the funniest post's i have ever read.

pulp fiction…………….pure fiction more like………. 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Wharfedale that was great lol.

khani
    Free Member

right im having a beer now and all this talk of fighting is getting my goat, ang on' glug'glug' i mean you fink yur ard! glug,glug' bunchofairysyouare,glugglug'tekyallonyer bastids,glugglug'imeanwotsitallabout,glug'lurrvvveontherocksAINTnosuprisSSSSSAA,glug'luvyooooo!glug's'crapinnit,glugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ohdear'ivcrappedmiselfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzOOOHLOOK!coldcurrymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

U31
    Free Member

I'm gonna set my dad on you lot, then you'll be sorry.

No. Really.

He's been dead since 97 and must be truly bogging by now.
    I just need to get him down from his chair in the attic…

backhander
    Free Member

Davidtaylforth – you're an interesting individual and no mistake. Gawd help us.

Mitch, I think (at last) the penny has dropped for me RE davidtaylforth.
    He's a complete p1ss taker and is so dry that it's just not easy to spot. That post on page 1 was a subtle dig at surf mat I reckon.

romster
    Free Member

I'd say the brother in law is arder than most in "real" fighting terms. He's as far away from a street fighter as you'll ever find, nice kid, good head on his shoulders. Been pretty unlucky in his personal life tbh (lost his nan to the big C a few weeks before an important career changing 4th bout, lost his head/tactics for the night, lost the bout on points, subsequently went off the rails slightly, ended up taking advantage while having a break and had key hole surgery on his locking elbows and he's now coming back stronger and more focused than before) which makes him "proppa f*kin ard innit" in my eyes. He's got the right backing, mentality and ability to go all the way to a world title, he just needs a good break from the sh1tty wheel of life out of the ring……

Kuco

This threads one of the funniest things i've read in a long time 😀

romster
    Free Member

I blame roids, and not of the purple cherry variety. . . . .

jahwomble
    Free Member

This thread and many of the deluded fantasists on it are really very funny and a bit crap:) the rest of you are ok though.

Jamie
    Free Member

I personally think Mr Taylforth deserves a medal for services to comedy.

jahwomble
    Free Member

I agree 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

KungFuPanda – Member
    To be honest, I could have the lot of you. FACT.

I think this guy has a legitimate claim to the title… the Wuxi Finger Hold is AWESOME!

romster
    Free Member

I did attempt to bring a bit of "reality" back to this thread, however i'm regretting it now and wish I posted something about "my dad's the heavyweight champion of the world lad" (name the film for a point). . to continue the bol&%ks on. . . .

MussEd
    Free Member

Kes

romster
    Free Member

*applauds* @ Muss.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

A quality film from a quality part of the world 😉

U31
    Free Member

Bolton?

I dont think so?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes, bolton, that's right…

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 244 total)

The topic ‘Street Fighters’ is closed to new replies.