• This topic has 243 replies, 72 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Pogo.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 244 total)
  • Street Fighters
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Most of you lads probably look very similar to this guy below. Whilst your fixing pc's and being over weight, I'm probably lifing weight's at the gym so Im able to look after myself and others rather than waddling away.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cynic-al;

I'm not her. I wasn't in her situation. I can't explain what went through her mind the moment before she decided to glass the bloke. Maybe it was just a desperate frightened instinctive reaction. But it took some courage, I reckon. And I don't blame her. As for the Law; well, I dare say she'd face quite severe punishment for her actions, but it was her decision to make. As far as I saw, she had the courage and presence of mind to act the way she did, rather than allow herself to continue to be molested.

As for 'right on'; you seem to be concerned rather with the bloke being the 'victim'. IMO, he got what was coming to him. Nasty predatory bastard.

warton
    Free Member

davidtaylforth is obviously a very poor troll. either that or he's 14.

MussEd
    Free Member

That's me! And I'll have you know it's glandular so beat it body fascist! How did you come by this picture? Are you stalking me cos I'm fat and want to hand out some summary obesity-related justice?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

dtf – oh very deary me…

Junkyard – yaawwwwn

BigDummy
    Free Member

I want to see a picture of Davidtaylforth in a vest and some little shorts, flexing his biceps and pulling a moody face.

yunki
    Free Member

I can see why yunki

Why wouldn't I? Little so and so just needed taking down a peg or two..

I sorted the situation quickly and effectively and I think both me and him are spiritually richer for it..
    Does it make me hard? I'm not sure

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well it's making me hard just thinking about it yunki…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Cynic-al;

As for 'right on'; you seem to be concerned rather with the bloke being the 'victim'. IMO, he got what was coming to him. Nasty predatory bastard.

If he was your mate …."he'd had a really difficult childhood, just had a really hard day and he was just having a few beers and he couldn't help the effect that had on him diddunt he? Now I'm not saying what he did was right but no way should he have gotten glassed for it. Anyway I wish I'd never mentioned this."

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Rather appropriate for dtf methinks…

BadlyWiredDog

Isn't this a car forum? What's all this bobbins about martial handbags?

RealMan
    Free Member

YOU WANT TO TO F**KING GO??

alex222
    Free Member

Thats a good photo of you dtf. how many times did you 'pump some iron' to get like that? 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=vBbe7rQ0a-8
    this is what a fight with dtf is like. 😆

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

My arms arent that big Mat, he probably uses roids or something similar. They may look big but theres probably no strength in there. Im pretty wirey but definitely have a decent core strength.

Junkyard
    Free Member

like you have a prepared pic for every thread Matt I am happy I bore you and glad you cannot defend yourself like all trolls you spout such nonensense that when someone chalenges you just insult and then ignore it.
    Ps respect to your mates and family so I can guarantee we dont need to fight you however are a 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Oh lordy. I've just done a bit of a sicky burp.

epicyclo

I wonder how many internet hardmen learned their martial arts skills on their X-box?

wwaswas

davidtaylforth – like the socks – walking poles just out of shot?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I am rather proud of this thread, maybe DTF and I should become a tag-team.

DezB
    Free Member

If that is dtf he resembles my brother-in-law.. now he is one hard, wirey mofo. Don't mess boys.

[edit]you have to be hard to wear a hat like that 😉

warton
    Free Member

davidtalyforth, is this your profile pic on grindr?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I mean it, really. Cock.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I am rather proud of this thread, maybe DTF and I should become a tag-team.

Its a goodun, got the afternoon in.

RealMan
    Free Member

jon1973
    Free Member

Im pretty wirey but definitely have a decent core strength.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

like you have a prepared pic for every thread Matt I am happy I bore you and glad you cannot defend yourself like all trolls you spout such nonensense that when someone chalenges you just insult and then ignore it.

Sorry I haven't given you enough attention. Troll? Perhaps that's what you are.
    When someone challenges me? Sorry did I miss something important you wrote all by yourself? Spout such nonsense? Easy to say, hard to back up.

There, was that enough attention?

Time for my spoof MH "cover" page pic to get the armchair warriors all frothing. Using a pic from about a year back – toned up a bit since then. And kneeling so a bad angle for "posing"

Actually, bad idea…

Let's see how many armchair warriors post their pics up…

scottishbadger
    Free Member

What a man. What a photo.

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL you could not make this **** up!

Thanks for giving me a right laugh Matt.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh Jesus this thread's gone a bit wrong…

In the blue corner…

Junkyard
    Free Member

i cant reach my photos for the erection
    I misunderstimated your stupidity sorry
    😆 🙄

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I can always rely on you Al – Commercial Lawyer and ultimate armchair warrior/cyber geek/pedant extremo.

I knew the keyboard warriors would get all over excited. Come on guys, most of you are IT nerds that cycle a bit, moan a lot and get a kick out of digging at people – best targets are those that actually DO stuff.

Always appropriate for many of you:

And

DezB
    Free Member

I'll take ya

molgrips
    Free Member

Mmm, there's that confrontational spirit again!

Like I say, no wonder you got in fights.

Would it make you feel better if I said 'you're the best, toughest, fittest and sexiest, Mat' .. ?

yunki
    Free Member

this thread has lost all semblance of dignity.. and for that reason….
    I'm out

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

'you're the best, toughest, fittest and sexiest, Mat' .. ?

I'd like to contest that. My name's Matt but you'll have to wait until I get home for me to post a pic…

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Mol – no because it would make me assume you are gay… 😉

***which is fine by the way but isn't my thing***

jon1973
    Free Member

his thread has lost all semblance of dignity

That implies there was some dignity in the first place. 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Would it make you feel better if I said 'you're the best, toughest, fittest and sexiest,

Is that offer open to anyone..?

😉

yunki
    Free Member

That implies there was some dignity in the first place

I would try and claim that I was being ironic.. but I was just being silly..

soobalias
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    this thread has lost all semblance of dignity.. and for that reason….
    I'm out

of the closet?

dont get all over sensitive now.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 244 total)

The topic ‘Street Fighters’ is closed to new replies.