Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Strava Town/City guides help..
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Strava have just released a load of city/ride guides based on their amalgamation of riders routes and number of times they’ve been used etc. It’s all located in the Local section and only released today (IIRC)

What I’m having trouble with is downloading the GPX file for one of the routes.. They’ve kindly provided the route map and the written parcour, but for the life of me I can’t find the GPX.. There is a dropdown that takes you to the parcour and it’s titled “print and export” but hey, now GPX in there unless I’m being a bit thick..

Anyone know where the GPX’s are (They normally sit on the top of the map don’t they)

Ta

mauja
    Free Member

I’m not sure if this is the only way but I found one way to do it.

Click on print and export, at the top of the cue sheet is the url for the route, I was looking at London to Brighton so the url for the route is https://www.strava.com/routes/93174.

If you copy and paste the url into a new window it opens it as a route then click on the export button and you can download it as a tcx or gpx file.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thats sorted it out, thank you for that. I think it’s worth promoting how this is done, sure I’m not the only one a little confused…

Cheers again.. 8)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Strava Town/City guides help..’ is closed to new replies.