Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Strava "activity feed" question
  • z1ppy

(using the free account…) On the activity feed, is there any way to stop the feed from one person your following, without unfollowing them?
    M8 is complaining that his feed is full of someone highly exciting commute (twice a day), but doesn’t want to unfollow (upset) them. I’m aware you can change the view to show just your own feed but he’s happy to see what everyone else is doing, just not 10 ‘commutes runs’ every week….

darrenspink
    Free Member

Nope

large418
    Free Member

Tell him to unfollow me. I won’t be upset 😆

z1ppy

I’d had a look through the settings, but was hoping against hope.. cheers anyways

but Large he says your a really senstive soul who take every internet ‘comment’ so very seriously…. 😀
    apparently the guy does some good runs but my m8 isn’t interested in his commute

kcal

I think an unfollow is relatively silent so the other party wouldn’t be aware..

arj256
    Free Member

The sensible thing would be for the person doing the boring commute runs, to make them private.

thomthumb
    Free Member

He must have been royally pissed off when I got 600 m from home got a puncture and have up!!

eckinspain
    Free Member

How do you make your rides private?

CraigW
    Free Member

The sensible thing would be for the person doing the boring commute runs, to make them private.

But if marked as private, the times won’t count for segments, and distance won’t count towards challenges.

It is possible to tag rides as “Commute”. But it seems this doesn’t actually do anything. There have been several requests for filtering the activity feed, but it seems nothing happening with this yet. https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/21067962-Options-to-filter-and-sort-the-Dashboard-Feed-on-Strava

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Strava "activity feed" question’ is closed to new replies.