Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Strava Premium users have you activated your free 2 month Zwift access?
  • nemtbroutes
    Free Member

I’ve just used Zwift for the first time today which is going to make winter turbo training a bit more fun. If you’re a Strava Premium users you’ll get 2 months free access every year, it’s £8 a month normally. To get access create a Zwift account then connect it to your Strava account in the My Zwift portal. It uploads your rides to Strava complete with virtual segments.

Find out more at http://zwift.com.

You’ll need an Ant+ USB dongle, you can get them off Amazon for £25.

What do others think of Zwift?

Waderider
    Free Member

Shill?

nemtbroutes
    Free Member

Nope, Singetrack Premium user. Just wondered who knew about this, it was only announced earlier in the week. I think it’s quite cool

DT78
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up. Just trying out trainerroad at the moment. Liking the look of zwift and was a bit gutted they started charging just as I was lining up to give it a go

atlaz
    Free Member

I’ll give it a go this evening instead of trainerroad and the sufferfest but after a brief go the other week I can’t say I’d pay for it over watching sufferfest or TV

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Was on it last night – not completely sure about it yet though – better than nothing maybe but gets a little monotonous and those other riders buzzing you so close is getting on my nerves….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Strava Premium users have you activated your free 2 month Zwift access?’ is closed to new replies.