Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strava Premium free trials
  • lunge

Currently coming to the end of my 60 day Premium trial through British Cycling and quite like some but not all of the features. Now, in theory at least, I have another free trial through the purchase of a Garmin product.

If I cancel the free trial and then try and get another 60 days through Garmin, will this work? Or is it 1 trial per user?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’d imagine you would need to sign up to a different account.

wwaswas

for £2 a month I’d just pay them – it would be a shame to lose Strava as it’s such a great resource and add interest to rides (both personally and when part of a group).

prawny

Shhh. I’ve been on free trials for about 3 years now but don’t tell anyone.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yep, that too wwaswas.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

How do you keep on free trials?

I get one every 6 months or so, but then I do t use it any different to I would normally

What feature is really worth it?

wwaswas

I think it’s like stw funkydunc – it’s the whole thing that I happily pay a few quid a month for. I don’t ‘train’ so a lot of premium features aren’t really that valuable to me.

I don’t think Strava can survive on free accounts as it’s not an advertising driven model.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I’m currently coming to an end of a 60 day BC free trial too, at the moment I think I will revert to the free version and use the free data-tastic Stravistix plugin.
    http://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stravistix-for-strava/dhiaggccakkgdfcadnklkbljcgicpckn?hl=en

If one of your favourite features of Premium Strava is “live segments,” you could buy Ghostracer Pro for £3 and get audio feedback of how you are doing on chosen starred segments against a record of your choosing. It also allows you to increase the frequency of GPS pings, which could give you more accurate segment times over Strava’s non-customisable ping frequency.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bravetheskies.ghostracer&hl=en_GB

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strava Premium free trials’ is closed to new replies.