Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Strava Cat
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

GPS tracking for cats

G-Paws is a lightweight, weather proof GPS tracker that fits onto a pet’s collar. It doesn’t aim to offer real-time live tracking, but just provides a data record of where your mutt or moggie has been. What that means is when your pet has returned, you just plug the tracker via a UBS connection into your computer and it will map the co-ordinates of your pet’s movements.

G-Paws is also developing a social media website that will enable owners to share with other pet-lovers how far their cat or dog has travelled.

How long before we get all competitive….

grtdkad

Want one!

gwaelod
    Free Member

Can I use it to track down the owners of cats who have cr4pped in my garden.

clubber
    Free Member

It’ll be expensive if they’re like mine and constantly lose their collars…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

gwaelod – Member
    Can I use it to track down the owners of cats who have cr4pped in my garden.

No you need a bigger cat to stop that. We wanted one for out Bengal

grtdkad

Yeah Clubber – that’s what we said! Ours loses his collar every two to three weeks 🙁

wallop

A version of this has been made by a German guy for a while – a few years ago we bought what can only be described as a “kitty go-pro” off him as a present for my husband’s sister. Hours of fun.

grtdkad

need pics Wallop !

rossp
    Free Member
    wallop

We got it from here –

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_cc_u.htm

wallop

Actually out of that I like cow-cam best…

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_cc_u17.htm

Kevevs
    Free Member

hmm,yeah, it’s for his cat! I reckon he originaly devised that to track down a straying missus!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Strava Cat’ is closed to new replies.