Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Strava
  • yetidave
    Free Member

Is there any way the hive mind knows of to get logged into an account where;
    1) the password is forgotten,
    2) the email address is no longer being used or active (left that job a year ago)

There does not look like there is a way of getting the password re-set as I need to log into my email, which I cant as it does not exist..I have contacted support, but that was several hours ago since they sent a reply which didn’t answer the question..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Linked a Facebook account?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I assume you can’t recreate the old email address to pick up the password reset email?

Otherwise linked account or support will be your bet. Good luck.

yetidave
    Free Member

linked facebook is to the current e-mail address, and the old e-mail address is with my last company, who may not want to re-create my address…but I will ask..I may try changing my facebook details e-mail and see if I can get in that way?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Email strava and explain ?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

strava did the same for me when i lost an email address after it lapsed

yetidave
    Free Member

Currently on my fourth e-mail to strava, first reply they sent me to the re-set password page to send an e-mail to my email address I cant get into. Since then, three more messages to them, no reply…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If it’s linked to Facebook can you not use the login with Facebook button?

yetidave
    Free Member

current e-mail address linked to FB, not my work e-mail from over a year ago. I will try to link FB to my old e-mail address to see if this give me access later.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No I meant did you link your Strava account to Facebook? Also if it’s on your phone is it still logged in mine never seems to log out.

yetidave
    Free Member

arsed that up, as realised the strava I was logging into on my laptop didn’t have any rides I have done on my phone, so logged out of strava on phone and lost everything as I couldn’t log back!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Strava’ is closed to new replies.