Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Strathpuffer – Live results – Who are you following?
  • twinklydave

You cut the course, you’re a dick. Simples.

In this instance you’re a loser dick. Ha.

Congrats to everyone who raced, fought hard, got knackered, raced on anyway. That’s what it’s all about. 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

The found light has an owner 🙂 yay

trail_rat
    Free Member

Overcooked it a bit there 🙂

jordie
    Free Member

That will join the rider the came down the last set of steps too quick and ended up in the up side almost crashing into the person in front of me. 🙁

dazzlingboy

First time on the Puffer for us – top weekend away. Already honing our plans for next year.

Another sore throat here – gulping down woodsmoke/diesel fumes/generator fumes while toiling up a climb has made me feel like I smoked 80 Marlboro red over the weekend!

kennyp
    Free Member

Were there many fat bikes being used this year?

devs
    Free Member

Counted 4 racing and several about including the guy that carted one around the course the wrong way taking pics. I would have taken mine had the forecast hinted it might have been an advantage. Come the wee hours I was really wishing I had it on the rough stuff.

epicyclo

devs – Member
    …Come the wee hours I was really wishing I had it on the rough stuff.

I find mine a great compensator for my general lack of skill. 🙂

kennyp
    Free Member

I find mine a great compensator for my general lack of skill.

Precisely the reason I’m thinking of buying one! 🙂

youngrob

First Puffer for me, I loved it and will be back for more. Hopefully with a campervan and a 29er.

I had a pitch near the top of the forest road climb and we did have a fire on the go but if we hadn’t we’d have chucked it long before it got light.

Well done to terrahawk, amazing effort.

trail_rat
    Free Member

for anyone who isnt fed up of the course i stuck a video up on youtube from marshal point 1 to the finish – no one needs to see a fire road climb – i would link but work says no to youtube.

2 things – shows the quality of the footage from the roadhawk HD cam and it shows prospective racers the trails 😀 + twinklydaves sideways cornering.

terrahawk
    Free Member

thanks for all the messages of congratulations guys and gals. 🙂

devs
    Free Member

Trail_rat’s vid here: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFndR5Aooo[/video]

terrahawk
    Free Member
Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Strathpuffer – Live results – Who are you following?’ is closed to new replies.