Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strap Cord For Glasses / Sunglasses
  • badllama
    Free Member

Ok so doing really rough terrain and my glasses always slip and I have to slow down to push them up anyone recommend me any decent cords, straps etc…. To keep them firmly on my head 🙂

Slogo
    Free Member

Get over to a chandlers.

rwc03
    Free Member

Had something like this when I was travelling and saved my sunglasses a few times, all the rage with the antipodeans:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GadgetpoolUK-Sunglasses-Glasses-Retainer-Strap/dp/B007CFCZRM/ref=pd_sim_sg_3

Edit: you can either get long ones to catch your glasses if they fall off or short ones to keep them on, make sure you get the short ones. Probably loads on eBay for £2

sparkyrhino

Larry Grayson, hey ho

singlespeedstu

I’ve got a cord type thing that came with some Fakeleys you can have for nowt if you want it.
    just email us your addy.

greggparker9
    Free Member

croakies are your friend

gusamc
    Free Member

I consider nose-slip an advantage, coz when it rains I can view in both fractal and short sighted mode.

badllama
    Free Member

Cheers guys just ordered a couple off Fleebay for a couple of quid nothing more anoying than blasting down some rough stuff than having to slow down to push the bloody thing back on my head.

If I’m still on rough I tend to have to grip the saddle with my knees while I remove a hand from the handle bars to push them up. 😯 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strap Cord For Glasses / Sunglasses’ is closed to new replies.