Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Strange but true… (car leasing content)
  • Smee
    Free Member

It is cheaper for me to lease and Audi A4 Estate than it is for me to lease a Skoda Octavia Estate of a similar spec and terms.

£50pm difference.

That is all.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It is easier to fit a ferret inside a wolverine than it is to fit a wolverine inside a ferret. But whichever you try, you will get bitten.

That is all.

Drac

What’s strange about that some companies do special offers to leasing companies.

druidh
    Free Member

All to do with residual value I guess

hora
    Free Member

How much are they? Thinking of going down the leasing route

Smee
    Free Member

For those that missed it, my point was that there is close to £10k difference in the price of the car, but the more expensive one is cheaper to lease.

Surely the deals on offer and residual values can’t be THAT much different.

Not that I’m complaining.

Hora – for me the Skoda is £280pm, Audi is £230. Fully maintained 30k pa miles. You wont get anywhere near that price though.

spooky_b329

I thought the Skoda was better at holding its value anyway, which makes it even stranger.

Drac

Cheaper car as you discovered doesn’t mean cheaper lease, Audi can offer bigger discounts to lease companies for buying more. Also as mentioned second hand value on Audi’s is better than Skoda when they sell them back. Nothing to be surprised about really when you think about it.

shinsplints

If anyone does need any quotes etc then PM me,I work (until month end) in the industry.
    rollason73@hotmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Strange but true… (car leasing content)’ is closed to new replies.