What brew methods do you all follow? I do the following:
1. Boil kettle
2. Fill lower gasket with boiling water to just under valve (2/3mm).
3. 3 scopes of lavazza rossa (no tamping).
4. Screw all together
5. Heat on highest heat on my smallest gas hob (& using a gas diffuser) until coffee starts coming out - Normally takes ~2min
6. Instantly reduce heat to lowest setting until full.
7. Remove from heat before last dregs / splatter come out
8. Quick swirl before pouring.
9. Alter added water to cup depending on strength preference for that day.
Can my method be improved to produce better coffee?