Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Storing bikes in the house. Clever ideas required.
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

to the well versed thief an asgard screams “bikes – probably pricy”

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve decided divorce is the only option!

BoardinBob

to the well versed thief an asgard screams “bikes – probably pricy”

Really? I would think “gardening equipment” would be the most likely

Teetosugars
    Free Member

When we bought our house, the agreement was the wife would get the garden to do what she wanted, and I’d get the celler..

It’s nearly done, but it’ll be my bike store.

shifter
    Free Member

The pedal hangers as in Trailrat’s pic above, are very good. There’s a few out there, mine are branded Point.

Ben_H

I live in a fairly generous Victorian terrace house, but struggle with storage space for our family of four’s bike collection. Our 6×4 shed is full!

We do, however, have a dormer loft conversion; with a big void above the flight of stairs from second to third floor. This was my solution to the question of where to store a tagalong for the kids:

I use a Cycloc Endo, which has securely held the considerable weight of the above Trek Mountain Train for 2 years. I’ll be adding another soon, for my new road bike.

coastkid
    Free Member

2 hang in the kitchen and the other two are kept warm in the livingroom.. 🙂
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/Cz7MnW]10th Jan; Sunday Cycle 061[/url] by Bruce, on Flickr

thenorthwind

And then there’s the tandem, which conveniently hangs from its stoker bar and cantilevers off the pedals:

breadcrumb

Something like that? Victorian style airer pulleys can be had cheaply.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Storing bikes in the house. Clever ideas required.’ is closed to new replies.