Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Storage/Wrapping up large tents etc effectively for shed storage?
  • hora
    Free Member

I’ve got a large tent and other associated items that I need out of the spare bedroom however I gave up trying to park it up day one and all the other stuff (blankets etc) I need out (but sealed/secured away from spiders and most importantly moisture.

Any bagging solutions that I can use? For instance a Ikea large bag taped up wouldn’t cut it (was one of my ideas).

jam-bo

large vacuum pack bag.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

At the risk of stating the obvious how about an appropriately sized storage box?

IA

Bin bags and gaffer tape.

hora
    Free Member

MuppetWranger- sometimes the obvious is genius. Cheers.

Junkyard
    Free Member

One big enough with compression straps or [ and no offence] learn to pack it properly as it came out the bag it came with

scotroutes

The bags they are supplied in can be pretty flimsy and easily chewed through by a rodent. Plastic box is much more likely to survive.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

MuppetWranger- sometimes the obvious is genius. Cheers.

Those boxes can often be found cheaper on amazon or eBay so once you know the size you want have a quick look on each of those sites to check the prices.

The bags they are supplied in can be pretty flimsy and easily chewed through by a rodent.

Learnt through experience 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

The shed…. You cant put it in a shed….

Big tents are expensive you wouldnt put 500 quid in a box in the shed now would you 😉

spooky_b329

If you are going to pack seal it up, get some large dessicant packs to chuck in there. You don’t want the small amount of moisture in there to condense on the plastic and create a big mould patch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Storage/Wrapping up large tents etc effectively for shed storage?’ is closed to new replies.