Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Stop digging up Woburn
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Some twunts just dug a massive drop off into the only line up one of the areas best known climbs (Impossible Hill) It's a wide climb so there was no need to ruin the only line of accent for your girly off.
    And it's a proper ROW you flid.

Shandy
    Free Member

The twunts in question are more likely to be LOLing away on Pinkbike I'd have thought.

Jase
    Free Member

Whereabouts is that Carl?

jam-bo

so its a wide climb with only one line of ascent?

jedi

a massive drop where? up a climb???

halfbee
    Free Member

And why we're complaining about these morons, tell them to stop staightlining all the good twisty, rootly lines down the side of Sandy Lane.

oldgit
    Free Member

Jase, the climb leading up to the Roller Coaster.

jam bo, wide but with a gully down the middle and one side is a sand and rubble mix.

Jedi, 'massive' well you know how jay I am!

halfbee, too right that's been ruined. Why would anyone want to ride that lovely twisty rooty section,only to avoid all the twists and roots?

halfbee
    Free Member

I walked your unpossible climb yesterday, I didn't realise that gap was man made

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Can I assume that, as it's in Bedfordshire, the name 'Impossible Climb' is slightly ironic?

oldgit
    Free Member

Oh it's not long just very tricky. It's on the trail and was always walked up then someone managed it, so now it's a bit of an enroute challenge, I've seen three people actually do it. I've never done it, about a metre from the top was my best before going over backwards. Then best climber I know can't even get a foothold on it?
    And you can't get a run up as the trail before it is very deep sand.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I was only being cheeky. It was myself and a couple of other lads that started digging at Woburn in the early nineties (I used to live in Dunstable). Went there a couple of years ago whilst visiting a friend and it looked like a building site. Bloody horrible.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Stop digging up Woburn’ is closed to new replies.