Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STOLEN: Trek ex8 and Trek ex8 wsd
  • rickon
    Free Member

Right then,

Just been out ot the shed, the roof’s been taken off and both mine and my missus Trek ex8 bikes have gone.

If anyone sees them on eBay, please let me know and keep it low key.

Mine was a 2010 White ex8, with White and red Avid Elixir CRs, Stans Alpine rims and Red Hope Pro2 hubs, white cable outers, X0 drivetrain, Easton Carbon Monkeylight bars, White FSA stem, Syncros FL saddle, Lapierre seatpost.

The writing with scuffed on the top of the rocker.

My missus bike was a black and blue ex8, with X9 rear mech, x0 front shifter, x9 rear shifter, Hope pro2 black hubs on MAvic Xc717 rims, blue cable outer for the front and black for the rear.

There was also some scruffing to the front left of the downtube.

Bastards.

project
    Free Member

What area town are you in.

Bit late now but always secure the roof of any shed with builders band or builders strapping on the inside and plenty of screws to hold it in place.

Sorry for your loss.

RustyMac

That’s rubbish mate, get over to ebay and you can save searches of the bikes and some of the parts and then ebay will notify you if naything else comes up matching the description.

I think you can do a similar thing with google but i don’t know how.

good luck, hope your insurance will cover the shed and bikes

rickon
    Free Member

South Wales area – Cardiff.

coatesy
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out,doubtful, but somebody may try passing them through the shop.Are these the same bikes that Simon’s just posted about?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Trek ex8 and Trek ex8 wsd’ is closed to new replies.