Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STOLEN: On One Carbon 456, Edinburgh
  • partickbateman
    Free Member

Hi guys. My carbon 456 was stolen in Leith, Edinburgh last night. Was black & grey with X9 groupset and Revelations. Pretty much the full build as seen here:

Would appreciate anyone based in Edinburgh keep an eye out for it and also any advice to get it back.

Thanks

daveb
    Free Member

Unlucky, hope it turns up. I commute around that way a few times a week and will keep a look out.

Worth trying the usual haunts over the next couple of weeks – Cash Converter, Ebay and Gumtree

andyl
    Free Member

the one good thing about the C456 is it does stick out like a sore/ugly thumb.

Hope it turns up quickly and undamaged and they get the f**kers.

thv3
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out, don’t see many around.

Good luck, hope they catch them.

partickbateman
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed it does though I’m not hopeful based on last time it happened to me. Ho hum.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Patrick – eyes peeled here too (Stockbridge area). Dont see many about – that black / grey looks good too!

partickbateman
    Free Member

It did! *sob*

Kunstler

I’ll keep an eye out for this – as I am for my bike that was stolen on Saturday. I was chatting to a guy in Soul Cycles who told me about how his bike turned up on ebay three months after being lifted. There’s hope.

yunki
    Free Member

his bike turned up on ebay three months after being lifted

this happened to a mate of mine.. the bike was recovered by police..
    the seller lived in the next street from where the bike was stolen.. 😯

ben
    Free Member

Definitely worth setting up an eBay search for your area. You can set an alert that will email you with any new listings. My Yeti also turned up on eBay a few months after it was stolen so there is hope!

Hope you get it back.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Is there anything unique about it? That looks and sounds like the standard on-one X9 build unless the Revs are different from standard.

Will keep my eyes open.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: On One Carbon 456, Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.