Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stolen On-One 456
  • bristolbikeproject
    Free Member

My f-witted flatmate left the back door open last night. The beloved Pink Panther was stolen. If you see a pink 456 in Bristol with Carnegies bars (not shown), It’s mine and you have my full permission to lynch the rider.

Seriously, let me know Henry 07914 551723

andyl
    Free Member

oh crap. I spend a lot of time driving round bristol and always notice bikes so will make a note of your number. Fingers crossed. Have you got it on the stolen bikes bristol site?

oh and check gumtree every hour you are by a PC.

hugor
    Free Member

Bad luck mate I hope you get it back. I have felt your pain before.
    Someone had a crack at my 456 last week in broad daylight opposite Cardiff central rail station.
    They cut thru the thick steel cable that was holding the front wheel but didn’t see the D lock on the back.
    Fortunately they left it all there.

pottsathome
    Free Member

Hugor I ve never been to Cardiff but are you seriously telling me someone cut your lock in broad daylight in I imagine a busy area and no one done anything or reported it to someone at least

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Sh!t houses the lot of them.

What is it with Bristol.? I seems every week there’s stolen in Bristol thread.

hugor
    Free Member

Yes I couldn’t believe it either. Around 2 pm. I’ve now bought a long D lock to go between the front wheel and the frame.

Duffer
    Free Member

What is it with Bristol.? I seems every week there’s stolen in Bristol thread.

Unfortunately, lots of bikes means lots of oppotunity for thieves – and lots of demand, so it’s easy to flog them on.

At least it shouldn’t be too dificult to spot a pink one. Best of luck mate.

bristolbikeproject
    Free Member

Thanks all. Yes Bristol is really bad for bike thieving. I sell bikes (not stolen ones) and i get people come in every day saying they need a bike cos they’ve just had one stolen. I’m really careful with mtb, but what can you do when your house mate leaves the house unlocked?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Stolen On-One 456’ is closed to new replies.