Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Stolen Leeds On-One Rigid 29er
  • jmahon
    Free Member

Just had my <6 months old Inbred stolen from work this morning (St James Hospital in Leeds), they smashed the glass in a door to get in, broad daylight. All hospital CCTV apparently not working and little hope of recovery but thought I’d post here.

Hope the photo works,
    Spec:
    On-one Inbred 29er, 18″ in Teal
    Black rigid Salsa Cromoto fork
    Easton EA70 Bars
    Charge Spoon Saddle
    Nukeproof Proton pedals
    Race Face 1×10 crank
    Shimano MT35 Wheelset

Thanks to anyone that can keep an eye out, it’s much appreciated!

And if anyone has a cheap rigid mtb for sale that I can use to get to work, let me know.

Joe

bennn
    Free Member

I’m in Leeds, will keep a look out.

hanchurch
    Free Member

As above, hope you get it back.

gt64
    Free Member

Hello Joe,its in gumtree https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/mens-mountain-bike-/1138423573 ,I’ve reported it to west yorks police just now,I have crime number for you which I think I shouldn’t post on here but reply asap if you want it

jmahon
    Free Member

Hi,

I hadn’t had time to post a response, I foubd it on Gumtree on Sunday evening, got the sellers address by claiming I wanted to buy it and had the police get it back by Monday afternoon! Its a bit worse for wear and bits missing but at least I have it back. Thank you so much for keeping an eye out, it is very much appreciated! Joe

gt64
    Free Member

Glad to hear it Joe,I was just looking for a bike on gumtree in the Leeds area as I’m actually visiting my mother this evening who’s in St. James,bit of a coincidence,think you should ask someone to speak to security at the hospital,not only are the cameras not working but I also phoned them to tell them about the bike etc and see if they could get in contact with you and was told they had no record of the incident and I would be better phoning human resources to see if they could track down any ‘Joe’ that worked at the hospital.

psycorp
    Free Member

Great result Joe.

devash
    Free Member

Nice to see a happy ending. 😀

I used to live quite close to St James’s / Harehills. Very dodgy area by any measure.

jmahon
    Free Member

Thanks again everybody! gt64, send me your email address, (My email is in my profile) 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Leeds On-One Rigid 29er’ is closed to new replies.