Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STOLEN in Shoreham by Sea – Green Orange P7
  • timnwild

Black Rebas, large frame, clipless pedals, tagalong mount on the seatpost and a d-lock holder on the lower tube ( I think) Not mine but a friend’s – he’s not a forum type, but I’m helping him out.

Stolen from outside the Co-Op on Ham Road last Sunday morning.

Which means he can’t come riding with me and he’s a recent convert who’s getting the bug more with every passing week, so I want him to get it back.

Email is in my profile – thanks.

muggomagic

No help now, but a mate of mine nipped into the same co-op to grab a sandwich for lunch. Came out 3 mins later and all that was left was the cut up lock. A guy sat right next to it said he hadn’t seen anything and CCTV doesn’t cover that area.
    I think there is a thief/thieves that are doing the rounds and just hanging around in certain places waiting for the chance to pounce.
    Keep an eye on ebay in a couple of months as another mate got his back after seeing his bike advertised.

alicat
    Free Member

Thanks Tim!
    And Muggomagic
    Thanks for empathy! Interesting to know i’m not alone!
    The biggest frustation is, if the police had acted quicker, they could have got it back same day potentially:
    Check out my daily mail style local paper rant!
    http://www.shorehamherald.co.uk/news/police-left-shoreham-victim-to-investigate-his-own-crime-report-1-4138580
    Checking ebay!
    A

JRTG
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out for it! It’s pretty distinctive so should be easy to spot!!!

Had my bike stripped of all parts at Shoreham station and even though all on camera, nothing was done 🙁

Good luck!

muggomagic

The friend who got his bike back found it on eBay and rang the police. They told him to win the auction get the details and they would go and pick it up. He did and they collected. The guy selling didn’t get charged as they couldn’t prove he’d stolen it. Then mate got an email a few days later from the “seller” saying it was his own fault for leaving it unattended!
    I’ll keep an eye on eBay.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN in Shoreham by Sea – Green Orange P7’ is closed to new replies.