Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STOLEN IN SHEFFIELD
  • bmxboy3001
    Free Member

STOLEN!!!!!!!!
    Custom Identiti Jump Bike.
    LARGE REWARD FOR THE RETURN, OR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RETURN, NO QUESTIONS ASKED…

DETAILS:
    Stolen from; Sheffield Hallam university bike storage – Owen building main entrance opposite Arundelgate road.
    Time/Date; 19:25 (On CCTV) 7/12/2012.
    For the locals; The Thieves Stole the bike and headed through the SHU science park and behind the SHU Hubs building.
    SPEC:
    Frame: Identiti P66X, Polished steel colour, Classic style black Identiti stickers on the front bottom tubes.
    Front Suspension: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper III, 20mm Dropouts, 100mm of Travel
    Brakes Front: Avid Juicy 3 Hydraulic Disc with 7″ Rotor
    Brakes Rear: Avid Juicy 3 Hydraulic Disc with 6? Rotor
    Brake Levers: Avid Hydraulic Disc
    Pedals: BMX Platform
    Crankset: Primo
    Chain: KMC
    Hub Rear: Single Speed Alloy Double Sealed, 36 Hole Disc
    Hub Front: Pro Alloy Quad Sealed, 32 Hole Disc with 20mm Through Axle
    Rims: WTB Dual Duty Freeride, Double Wall, 32 Hole
    Spokes Nipples: WTB 14 Gauge Black Stainless
    Tires: Maxxis Holy Roller , 26″ x 2.4″
    Saddle: Odyssey lumber jack.. (Red and black chequered)
    Seatpost: Iddentiti… Finger print logo on side of it..
    Seatclamp; odyssey, in white.
    Stem: Gravity DH
    Handlebar: FSA Maximus Riser, Double Butted, 40mm Rise
    Grips: Marin Double Locking with Drop Guard End Cap

In short all parts were black, except the polished steel frame, red and black seat, and white seat clamp.
    The picture above is the best picture I could find of the same frame. The stickers are not the same though…

LARGE REWARD FOR THE RETURN, OR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RETURN, NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Please contact me on 07725964769, NOT ON HERE any info might help.

TimothyD
    Free Member

I can’t see a picture link, could be me being dense though.

vondally
    Free Member

sorry to hear the news….my daughter is still trying to get hers back

good luck especially with the bobbies

TimothyD
    Free Member

bump

thorpie
    Free Member

vondally – Member
    sorry to hear the news….my daughter is still trying to get hers back
    good luck especially with the bobbies
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

I give up, bobby bashing again!

vondally
    Free Member

Hello Thorpie will email you to explain the story to date and maybe you could help me understand so that i can reflect on my view

Thanks

thepodge
    Free Member

Sheffield police have always been awesome when I’ve dealt with them.

thorpie
    Free Member

Vondally,

I did have a look to see who was dealing with the job but it hadn’t been allocated when I checked. I think one of the issues with the progress will be because the complaint was taken as a diary appointment. It would have then been sent to the crime management unit who would then allocate it to an officer to investigate. That will be the reason for any delay and different people dealing with it. It is crap but we don’t have enough officers to go to every job as they come in, this means a department has to make an appointment for those jobs ( the less serious jobs that is) and a diary officer takes the report before passing it on. I hate it because decent members of the public end up getting a delayed service and attended by someone who probably would rather be responding to incidents as thy come in! The only answer is more cops on the street, that ain’t going to happen any time soon I’m afraid.

Trevor.

char34
    Free Member

barstewards , bloke in are clue had his garage broke into this week and had his bike stolen , got it back by a eagle eyed police man , keep moudering the police and hopefully you will get it back , really sorry to hear of the theft only one punishment for me line um up and gun um down, i would have no probs doing it , scum bags

vondally
    Free Member

Hello Trevor, sorry for not emailing alas work has been slightly hetic, firstly thanks for the time looking into it, secondly agreed more bobbies on the beat, thirdly there are some inconsistances in how the issue has been dealt with so far.
    initially some issues with allocation…
    then we found it on the ebay site,

the bobby disputed whether it was ours…frame was bought off here and that was hard to explain….then the police visited the seller who denied it was his but selling for mate..officer used lang such as obstruction of crime and would be back …..bike sold and we did not bid…..adviseed not too…….bobby did not go back…meanwhile bike sold as cash on collection…..daughter went back, statement to officers and was told spate of stolen bikes, bobby to talk to ebay find buyer and then speak to seller and go from there….Police are supposed to be in touch by tomorrow.

Any help appreciated….

Cheers
    Simon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN IN SHEFFIELD’ is closed to new replies.