Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Stolen Goat cycle clothing?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Anyone used them? I’d never heard of them till a mate sent me a link to a jacket he was thinking of ordering.

Made the mistake of signing up to their newsletter and got a voucher I’d really like to spend but can’t justify using just yet…..

hilldodger
    Free Member

Have one of their ss jerseys, very nice kit – “Italian fit” but UK sizing if that makes sense, also have one of the jackets in pre-order

MoreCashThanDash

Think the pre-order jacket may be the one he has his eye on. I’m quite taken with the long sleeve jerseys, mainly as I don’t actually own a decent one!

MoreCashThanDash

Any other views, especially on sizing?

purbeckian
    Free Member

I have their Cafe Racer Blue SS jersey, to echo hilldodger, a good close fit but UK sizing, their size guide worked fine for me medium for a 100cm chest).

MoreCashThanDash

Just an update, a rather fine looking long sleeve thermal top was ordered late Tuesday night, despatched yesterday and arrived this morning, all on free delivery.

Very helpful with their sizing advice – snug but realistic UK sizing. Very pleased with the jersey and the service, thought I’d give them a quick plug back here.

ElShalimo

Any chance of some photos as they’re not on the website yet?
    Did you get the British Racing Green one?

MoreCashThanDash

Got the racing green one. Photos unlikely now till after Christmas, as it will be a present from the kids and was whisked away by the wife once I’d tried it for size.

Slightly brighter racing green than the picture on the website. If you want pics, try emailing Tim at Stolen Goat, seemed very helpful, he might take a couple for you if it means a sale!

mrblobby
    Free Member
    ElShalimo

MCTD – is it a roubaix style material?

MoreCashThanDash

Thinner than the Roubaix I’ve had before, definitely feels lime an autumn/spring sort of weight. Won’t be trying it in anger till after Xmas now.

MoreCashThanDash

Tim says he is hoping for proper pics next week on the website.

ElShalimo

Thanks

IHN

I’m v.interested in the jacket…

MoreCashThanDash

IHN – a mate has the jacket on pre-order, does look very good

hilldodger
    Free Member

I think jackets ship Monday next week, will post review as soon as mine arrives

hilldodger
    Free Member

Well shipping of the colour I ordered was delayed, but arrived yesterday.
    Very impressed with finish/style and almost too warm in just above freezing temperatures with a thin baselayer underneath.
    Material has a kind of hard softshell finish with a pretty thick fleecy backing, if that makes sense! Haven’t ridden in rain yet but yesterday’s morning mist beaded up on surface so expecting some good shower proofing at worst.
    Not sure if finish is rucksack proof but as it’s for the road bike I won’t be testing this anyway.
    Rear pocket area has a “stealth reflective” finish, normal colour until hit by light then many reflective dots which are very effective.
    Sleeves are a raglan cut so shoulder area is comfortable and gives (imo) a better riding fit.
    Nice long cuffs, highish neck, 3 pockets plus a zipped rear “phone” pocket – so far so good, bring on the winter weather 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Goat cycle clothing?’ is closed to new replies.