Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STOLEN: FOX 120RL South Wales
  • Alpha1653

A plea from me – if anyone gets offered / hears about a pair of Fox RL’s going cheap in the South Wales area, can you let me know please…some little shite broke into my shed in Chepstow and nicked them at some point in the last week or two. They’re FOX 120RL’s, 2007 model though recently serviced so have 2010 decals. A give away is the bottom race from the headset which is still in the steerer. Oh, and whoever nicked them also nicked the box they were in.

If you could also let me know who’s trying to get rid of them then I’ll go round his place and take his knees out with a cricket bat.

Cheers.

lipseal
    Free Member

I’ll hold him down! 👿

What colour are they?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Will do 🙁

real bummer especially as you were trying to sell them too

sofatester
    Free Member

If you could also let me know who’s trying to get rid of them then I’ll go round his place and take his knees out own him with a cricket bat set of Bombers.

Fixed that for you 😀

Alpha1653

They were from a 2007 Spesh Stumpjumper which I sold today – luckily I moved the frame to my garage to pack it up but left the forks in the shed. They’re black with 2010 decals, QR drop outs and the old style disc mount i.e. not post mount. I’m raging!

In fact, here’s an incentive: I’ll let whoever tracks this bastard down keep the forks as long as I get his address.

Alpha1653

Sofatester, I like your style. The cricket bat option was tempered down from what I originally wanted to do to him which involved his testicles and my kukhri.

Alpha1653

Ah whoops. They weren’t stolen…they got moved during a clean up and noone realised as they were in a box. And the shed door got broken without anyone realising. The police were quite understanding…!

theboatman
    Free Member

Kit
    Free Member

lol!

wwaswas

*packs bombers away and wanders off muttering*

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Let that be a lesson, never tidy anything up!

psychle
    Free Member

Ah whoops. They weren’t stolen…they got moved during a clean up and noone realised as they were in a box. And the shed door got broken without anyone realising. The police were quite understanding…!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

@psychle

I am hoping that jump ended safety, otherwise it is quite a disturbing picture.

Admiralable
    Free Member

Alpha what’s your address?

I’ve found the theif can I have the forks now?

You can borrow a set of Bombers if you like to beat yourself

pastcaring
    Free Member

Alpha1653 – Member

thanks for coming clean, made me smile…

Seggons
    Free Member

BEST THREAD EVER

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: FOX 120RL South Wales’ is closed to new replies.