Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Stolen – Cotic Solaris – Twickenham Area
  • RichBowman

Hi,

Some scumbags have smashed open a shed and stolen my Cotic Solaris last night (Friday 17th/Saturday 18th) from the Twickenham area.

If anyone seen anything coming up that matches the description, please drop me a line as I’d like it back (to say the least). Spec (which should be a bit of a give away) is:

Cotic Solaris Mk2 – Large in Gunmetal
    X-Fusion Slide RL2 120mm Forks (white, 15mm bolt through). Has a J-Tech sticker on them.
    Hope Pro 2 Evos hubs with Stans Flow Rims. 15mm Front, 10mm Bolt through (ST Swiss) on the rear. Continental Trail King on the front, Mountain King on the rear – both tubed.
    Praxis Works 11-40 10-speed Casette, SLX Deraileur. XT RH Shifter mounted (i-spec) on SLX brakes.
    SLX crankset with Absolute Black Oval 32t chainring (single).
    Reverb Dropper with Fizik Gobi Saddle. Dropper remote mounted on left hand side.
    Easton (brand-new) Havoc Carbon bar (750mm wide). Lizard Skins Moab grips.

They’ve also run off with a Large Specialized Diverge Elite DSW – pretty much stock. Black with Red accents. Bought in December – 600 miles on that one.

I’ve got the Frame number for the Diverge – and typically can’t find where I saved the frame no of the Solaris.

Once I work out how to put pictures up (used to be able to, now have no idea…) I’ll put up some snaps.

Thieving Scumbags…

Cheers,

Rich

mboy
    Free Member

Would help if you’ve got a recent pic to share with us… Will share on appropriate social media for you if you can sort a pic.

Best of luck getting it back!

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

My sympathies. That sucks.

Had my shed done over last night. Luckily bikes OK, lost power tools, but it’s a horrible feeling.

Hope they are found, will spread the word for you.

RichBowman

Thanks very much – appreciated.

Here’s a link to a picture of it from November (last decent rag I had on it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8snhpvfdv1kw0ow/Photo%2017-11-2016%2C%2013%2036%2027.jpg?dl=0

On phone at the mo, so can’t shorten the link!

Shame that some people seem to think that taking stuff from others is ‘okay’.

Cheers,

Rich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stolen – Cotic Solaris – Twickenham Area’ is closed to new replies.