Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stolen Cotic Appeal
  • Conespanner

As reported on here, My early production Mk1 Cotic Soul was stolen from my Shed in Andover Hampshire on 22nd September 2017. I have since spent hours searching every outlet possible, including ebay, gumtree and pre-loved trying to locate it or any of the components that were attached to the frame looking for the smallest lead to its current location, I’ve decided not to replace it with the latest sale shinny version as it’s not the same….

I’m convinced it was stolen to satisfy a demand hence it hasn’t appear in a public sale forum, so as the dust has settled a little and the bikes new guardian may have dropped their guard I thought I would make this appeal. So if you know someone with a new addition or seen an MK1 Orange Cotic Soul, size small, with a blue graphics panel and a non-standard head badge, RS Reba Forks, Hope Mono Mini Brakes, 3×9 XT gears with a Middleburn RS7 Crank, Hope Hubs with Mavic 719 Rims, it’s mine!! I am offering an a reward, my mail is in the profile. Thank you for your time.

Jakester
    Free Member

Can’t help with recovery (though I did just do a mental check on the MK1/2 Soul frame I just bought – medium, with black panel!) but good luck finding it.

NormalMan

Just to say I hope you get it back. I’d be gutted if my Solaris went missing.

qwerty
    Free Member

I reclaimed my Kona Humu 3 years after it was stolen. Don’t give up.

Conespanner

At worst I’m hoping to make this bike hot, particularly if they are reading this thread, so it drives the current user back underground so they rather not use it or even have it in their procession. I must admit it’s hard to type this without using expletives.

qwerty – how did you find your Kona, or was it just by chance?

qwerty
    Free Member

I drove past the dude riding it. Stopped him further down the road and regained possession. He had to walk home so karma caught him up immediately 😉

alanl
    Free Member

Mine was stolen maybe 4 years ago now. Still causes me stress, as I loved that bike.
    Anyway, I set up alerts for every place that may be selling it, and never saw a thing.
    The Police at the time said it would be sold within 3 days via the net, or at a 2nd hand shop, if not sold, the thief would keep it in a shed, or, sell it cheap to someone who fancies a cheap bike, but who never actually uses it.

Conespanner

Find that bike has been a great source over the last few months.

RichBowman

Am gutted for you. I know how it feels. Had my Solaris stolen start of last year.

99% sure it reappeared on here (slightly altered) a few months later, but was not a great deal I could do about it. Police weren’t overly interested, unfortunately.

Good luck – sounds like there’s some distinctive bits to it (that aren’t easy to remove), so might lead to something

R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Cotic Appeal’ is closed to new replies.