Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • STOLEN – Bristol BS7
  • petefromearth

Hey guys

I’m in bs7 as well. As much as I love bristol this sort of thing makes me really sad. Hope something comes of the police and eBay efforts! Will keep my eyes peeled anyway

we need some sort of stinger operation to catch these feckers!

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

rondo101 – Member
    Have you been riding AC/LW & ridden home Boxfish?

A couple of lads from our club thought they were followed home the other night.

I’ve mentioned it before but be aware it’s been suggested people have been followed by someone on a moped.

Mr Agreeable, if Frank is no longer dedicated to working on bike theft is anyone else? Anything we should be doing to make sure they give it the attention it continues to deserve.

We did get some interest after the spate of high-value thefts in Bath and it was suggested it was the same gang. I put them on to Frank but it all went quiet.

boxfish
    Free Member

I must have been followed to the locked, gated lane which leads to the back of my garden/garage. Additionally, someone must have either seen me putting my bike in the garage, or they hung around for a while on my street to see which house I came out of. I’ve always tried to be aware of people following me on my bike.

The thing that really worries me is that it’s someone very close to my home who also has access to the locked area. All this makes me quite paranoid.

rp16v
    Free Member

will keep an eye out mate (bs14) im in the trade in bristol so get wind of allot of high end kit shifting around bristol/coming in customers shops ect so will ask some questions.

boxfish
    Free Member

will keep an eye out mate

Cheers mate.

Forgot to mention on first post that the Hope Tech M4 brakes have matchmaker clamps on for XTR shifters. Can’t be that many of those around.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Bristol BS7’ is closed to new replies.