Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • stolen bikes … from my garage in Innerleithen.
  • stooo
    Free Member

my garage was broken into todsy. two of my mountain bikes were stolen…

dialled bikes Prince Albert in grey, with 1×10 X9 drivetrain and white reba xx forks

on-one inbred 29er with alfine hub gear. creamy sand colour frame with black forks.

apparently there have been a couple of thefts on Inners recently, so worth keeping your eyes open, ears to the ground etc.

contacted through my website or any of the links off there if anyone has any info.

cheers
    Stu

thv3
    Free Member

Bump.

Scrotes, will keep an eye out.

liquid
    Free Member

Bump again.

+1 scrotes

stooo
    Free Member

Thanks for the bumps folks – doubt I’ll get mine back, but keen to keep people aware that there’s clearly someone in the area up to no good 🙁

thv3
    Free Member

Aye, I had been thinking Innerleithen is pretty safe but it just goes to show. Fingers crossed something turns up.

nosedive
    Free Member

just figured you could use a bump. sorry to hear about your bikes

snaily
    Free Member

Our bikes were nicked on Monday night. I hear quite alot of bikes have vanished from Innerleithen this week. Scrotes indeed.

sbob
    Free Member

I’m miles away but gutted for you. 🙁

stooo
    Free Member

Snaily, are you in inners too ? Yeah, I’m hearing same thing.

You’d think someone would know who it was… Must be someone local involved

snaily
    Free Member

Yeah, leithen crescent. Not seen any for sale so I don’t know if they’re going up to Edinburgh or if they’re being taken to the scrap guy or what 🙁

br
    Free Member

Based upon reading this post, we took extra care when stopping off for a post-ride pint in The Traquair last night.

Locals doing?

stooo
    Free Member

Very Sensible ‘b r’

Reckon their must be locals involved – even if it’s just them giving out the information.

thv3
    Free Member

Eyes still peeled!

Then again, they’re still peeled for for a Scott Octane fx3(sentimental value) I had stolen about 7 years ago from Portobello. Still hopeful I’ll eventually catch someone on it!

Kunstler

Sorry to hear about this Stooo. It’s a horrible feeling to have a bike stolen.

I hope that other than this, you’re ride up from Cardiff is going well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘stolen bikes … from my garage in Innerleithen.’ is closed to new replies.