Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Stolen bikes, eyes open please!!!!
  • cove123

stolen last night from Welwyn garden city, herts,

1 Cove Stiffee 17.5 black red details, black mazz 03 dirts forks, hope discs, hope rear, silver CK front Middleburn cranks, xt rear mech race face/shimo rings, azonic bars, race face stem/seat post, SDG seat, mazz mub guard fat albert rear, jimmy i think on front!

2 Cove Hand Job silver 17, set up as a single speed, black details, Mazz 04 MX forks blue details , hope discs, hope wheels, Shark tyres old XTR cranks race face bash guard, on one seat post, SDG seat crub catchers

they came through rear door to into garage and selected the best ones out of the pack!!!! lets hope M&S insurance live up to thier promises!!

Any sighting on ebay, loot, classiffied’s on the streets of WGC please contact me ASAP amd i will pass to the police.

Mark

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

bastids. good luck mate,

theflatboy
    Free Member

harsh one, those are some nice rides as well 🙁

johni
    Free Member

I have the same two frames in my garage, under lock, key and house alarm. Not that it makes much difference these days….

We were burgled 2 weeks ago but forunately a neighbour disturbed the scrotes. They left the bikes and took £40, a watch, our Audi using spare keys and spare keys to our other car too.

They got in by climbing over a high spiked gate and kicking in the back door (metal coated strengthened door with dead bolts top and bottom) – 15 minutes of two blokes kicking it in the middle of the day until eventually the frame gave way! The alarm went off. They made a right mess emptying everything in the house to find our reasonably well hidden spare car keys. Then had to find the key to the window locks (kept upstairs) to open the lounge window to escape as the front door was locked and there was no key for it in the house.

It seems no matter how cautious you are, they will get what they want if they are willing to risk it.

Glad to hear you are insured though. We are but payign excesses on 3 different insurance policies is still expensive. – House door, Audi (now recovered but needs new locks as keys missing), VW Jetta needs new locks as keys missing.

cove123

Thanks for the support boys, impressed with Poice so far, officer around with in 45mins and Forensics arrived for him….

Mark

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

they came through rear door to into garage and selected the best ones out of the pack!!!!

Sorry to heat that Mark. Do you (and the police) reckon you were targetted for the bikes then?

cove123

AA it possiable, garage open when doing things like washing cars etc, rear garden opens on to small tree lineed area with access to footpath and road!!!!they would have to walk up this tree line area to get access to rear fence.

they did not even look at garden shed and left the pub ss rocky mountain which was nearest the door and only took the disc bikes? left the Trek XO1 so they where not from the darkside!

Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Stolen bikes, eyes open please!!!!’ is closed to new replies.