Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Stolen Bikes
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

These two were taken from near Mansfield on Thursday night/friday morning. It wasn’t a bike targeted theft, they were stored in a garage that was broken into.

The first is my Specialized S Works M4 hardtail with Hope brakes, mavic rims and mostly XT. The forks are Fox Vanilla R coils springs. Its a 19 inch frame. The tyres are not the ones in the photo, it had brand new Panaracer Fire XC pros fitted that I’d never even ridden on….

The frame number is 99SBG02186

The second is a Bianchi Via Nirone Sora with Easton EA50 aero wheels. I think its a 55cm frame.

The frame number is TH2552210C

They also took a red Halfords tool chest full of sockets, breakers bars, a set of nice Teng allen wrenches etc.

I don’t hold out much hope of any of it turning up again but you never know!!

chrisyork

I do hope they do find them for you, we’ve been stolen from too and it makes you appreciate these posts when someone’s hard earned gets taken so much more 🙁

alangrozier
    Free Member

my pinnacle arkose got stolen from my garden shed earlier this year, it pains me when i see other peoples stuff go the same way.. pretty distinctive so hopefully they will be recovered

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes’ is closed to new replies.