Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Stolen, Aberdeen
  • neilsonj
    Free Member

bikes stolen from the AB16 area 17/10/13: [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/615003_10153393944670235_290630566_o.jpg[/img]
    1)Ladies Lapierre spicy 516 in white with fox talas 36 r white forks tubeless shimano rims and hubs and spoke red nipples, with upgraded joplin seatpost with red hope seat-clamp, ladies white selle italia saddle and hope tech 2 brakes.
    2) Green Orange 5 pro with hand-built wheels with green spoke nips, camo-colour saddle, broken rear wheel and broken rear gear cable, green grips, hope brakes and a bent Orange seatpost.
    3) custom built GT Zaskar in polished aluminium with grey fox talas forks again with hand-built wheels with blue hope hiubs, blue centred rotors and blue spoke nips, blue grips, thompson seatpost with blue/black saddle, hope brakes, silver hope headset, runs disc brakes with an A2Z converter on the rear.

trail_rat
    Free Member

northfielders strike again – had mine pinched by unscrupulous twonks from there 4 years back from AB21 – a well doing PC spotted a kid trying to ride an Large 29er in the northfield shopping centre and nicked him – got my bike back. fingers crossed for you.

will keep an eye open.

gavrobb
    Free Member

Terrible – sorry to hear this. I’ll pass the link around. Best of luck….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stolen, Aberdeen’ is closed to new replies.